ok, you'll all think I'm insane but.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok, you'll all think I'm insane but....

kastofsna120 said:
it's probably because no nebraska QB has ever been good at throwing the ball. once they get that down, then maybe they can be considered as a QB for the NFL

Hey Crouch was good.......and......and..ahh nevermind.

Blade2000 said:
I'm just happy some people actually think well of Cory, I mean he's a really good Nebraska RB, but I forgot two big guys from Neb who will prolly go high in the draft: Bo Ruud(Brother of Tampa Bay's Barrett Ruud), and Daniel Bullocks(Brother of Josh who is on the Saints)
I was higher on Bullocks at the start of the season. Needs to go back to making the tackle, instead of trying to strip the ball at every opportunity.
As for NU qbs, if not Taylor, perhaps Beck or Freeman in a few years. I hope anyways, if they pan out it would be a good sign for Nebraska.

Blade2000 said:
What if Miami drafted Zac Taylor from Nebraska if he elects to go pro, cuz he is a junior so he can, I live in Nebraska so I kinda stick with my guys....oh ya, what about our RB Cory Ross if he goes pro?
When it comes to Nebraska I'd rather draft o-linemen than QB's.

Ozzy rules!!

Blade2000 said:
Eric Crouch is the Nebraska QB that won the Heisman because he could run and throw

Good for him. He would get killed as a QB in the NFL.

hey blade i am a osu fan and congraduations for your win over colorado. if you like nebraska i wouldnt want him to leave early. but its ok i beleive we trade for culpepper and then draft a qb in the 07 draft. plus if brady quinn goes into the draft he would be a good choice. Taylor doesnt have enough college experience yet .:cool:

kastofsna120 said:
if we draft them, we will win the super bowl!

Wrong! Get the Heisman then get picked in the 6th round.

HuskerFin said:
Yeah I caught it. Great game for the Big Red! I just want to know where this team at when they played Kansas.

yea what now braska:D

Back
Top Bottom