OK, your NICK SABAN.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, your NICK SABAN....

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What would you do..There has been (quite frankly) too many what if threads in anticipation of the SURTAIN trade, the draft, etc. So lets have some fun at least. Go with we get a #2 for SURTAIN (any #2 K.C, CHICAGO, whoever) what would you do leading up to and including the draft.
I would draft EDWARDS with our pick
I would trade next years #2 to either INDY or SEATTLE for either EDGE or ALEXANDER.
With the second rounder I got in the SURTAIN trade I'd take the highest rated defensive player.
With the 3rd rounder if still available I'd take a chance with McPherson
And if the RICKY scenerio plays out I trade him for WHATEVER!!!
WHat would you do fellow DOLFANS????

TPD1479 said:
What would you do..There has been (quite frankly) too many what if threads in anticipation of the SURTAIN trade, the draft, etc. So lets have some fun at least. Go with we get a #2 for SURTAIN (any #2 K.C, CHICAGO, whoever) what would you do leading up to and including the draft.
I would trade next years #2 to either INDY or SEATTLE for either EDGE or ALEXANDER.
With the second rounder I got in the SURTAIN trade I'd take the highest rated defensive player.

I wish we would have enought cap room to do that.

Realistically...

I trade #2 to Tampa for #5 and their second.

I draft Mike Williams at #5.

With Tampa's second I draft David Baas, and with Kansas' 2nd (for Surtain) I draft Ciatrick Fason.

With my third... I look for BPA... someone will fall. Might try to trade down and pick up an extra fourth... and select David Greene in the third. May sound crazy but I would consider Dustin Colquitt or Mike Nugent for STs.

TPD1479 said:
Look at the redskins, raiders, etc.. the cap can be manipulated..plain and simple

and in a few years, they will pay dearly for their mismanagement, something Nick wants to avoid.

The Redskins will end up doing what the Titans are doing this year. In the next year or two the Skins will have to cut quite a few of their key players. The Raiders could soon fall within the same span as the Skins.

Dudeman said:
Michael Boley?
anyone... someone will fall. A guy like Corey Webster or Donte Nicholson might fall to there.

I would expect that in the third round there will be a player available to us that we have a second round grade on... him, whoever that is.

TPD1479 said:

You should have stopped after you said there are too many what if threads imo.

trade suritain the kc, trade down with minnesota. Pick up derrick johnson,troy williamson, and ciatick fason. Also adrian mcpherson

I'd draft whichever QB is on the board and take the best RB available in the second.

Not bad I like Greene also,btw are you thinking we play Baas at C or G? I only ask cause I really believe we need a C(Wilkerson) in this draft
finsnchips said:
Realistically...

I trade #2 to Tampa for #5 and their second.

I draft Mike Williams at #5.

With Tampa's second I draft David Baas, and with Kansas' 2nd (for Surtain) I draft Ciatrick Fason.

With my third... I look for BPA... someone will fall. Might try to trade down and pick up an extra fourth... and select David Greene in the third. May sound crazy but I would consider Dustin Colquitt or Mike Nugent for STs.

If I was in charge. I would draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd. Leave the door open to Ricky. Let Gordon compete with whoever else is on the roster during training camp. I wouldn't touch Edge or Alexander with a ten foot pole. Draft which ever QB San Fran doesn't take(Hopefully Smith) and try to get Chris Henry and Vernand Morency later on in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom