Okay I give up why was Zonka presenting the Patrios the Lamar Hunt Trophy yesterday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay I give up why was Zonka presenting the Patrios the Lamar Hunt Trophy yesterday?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay guys what the hell is going on here? Not only do the Patriots whom I hate more than anything on the planet win the AFC but Larry Zonka presents the Robert Kraft with the Lamar Hunt Trophy? What kind of bullsh@t is this? Are the Patriots historically that pathetic, that they have to borrow one our legends to present them with the trophy? I know all you freaking naysayers are going to say that Zonk was on hand to present it to the winner of the game who could have just as easily been the Colts who have tons of legends to call upon. Now if I were Tagliabue I would make sure to have a well respected legend on half for both teams to present in case of a win. I hate the Patriots I would like to take the whole team and set them on fire and put them out with a sharpened sledge hammer. I have to go. I have to buy my Panthers Jersey for the Superbowl. I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots!

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
I hate the Patriots I would like to take the whole team and set them on fire and put them out with a sharpened sledge hammer.

:lol:

Okay guys what the hell is going on here? Not only do the Patriots whom I hate more than anything on the planet win the AFC but Larry Zonka presents the Robert Kraft with the Lamar Hunt Trophy? What kind of bullsh@t is this? Are the Patriots historically that pathetic, that they have to borrow one our legends to present them with the trophy? I know all you freaking naysayers are going to say that Zonk was on hand to present it to the winner of the game who could have just as easily been the Colts who have tons of legends to call upon. Now if I were Tagliabue I would make sure to have a well respected legend on half for both teams to present in case of a win. I hate the Patriots I would like to take the whole team and set them on fire and put them out with a sharpened sledge hammer. I have to go. I have to buy my Panthers Jersey for the Superbowl. I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots! I hate the patriots!

You need to take a step back beofre you jump! :lol:

BTW he was there to present because he played in the last Super Bowl in Houston 30 years ago.

LMAO!

Relax man.........it was a simple presentation of an AFC trophy. I didn't know the league or Zonk had to have permission from all Patriot haters to do it.

Didn't bother me one bit.

I bring this up again because AGAIN, one of our legends was presenting the Lamar Hunt Trophy. Now to the Steelers!

This is an old thread by the way. I know some overly intuitive member might point that out to me. Change all the Patriots names to Steelers. Change Czonka to Griese.

Back
Top Bottom