Okay, Lets Plan for the Scrimmages | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay, Lets Plan for the Scrimmages

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who's going?? And who wants to meet up?? Lets start it up.

dude that **** starts at 9:30 am. Mother of Christmas, who's up AND already at a game at 9:30 am? Not even a game, a scrimmage?:goof:

Muck............

Originally posted by Muck
Who's going?? And who wants to meet up?? Lets start it up.

I'm going with my buddy and fiancee, along with some buddies I work with. Name a spot and we'll meet up.:cool:

Actually...I hear it starts at 8:30am.

FreakInClearH20 is going, he's picking me up here in Tampa and we're heading out together. I still have to call him. I don't know our plans during the scrimmages or whatever but I think he's got some people from DolfanTalk he's meeting with. I'll be bringin a notepad and pen and writin some stuff down.

I also hear 8:35 am. Gotta be there early.

Bring cell phone

My son and I will be there around 7:45. I have your# and I will email my cell# to you. Look forward to meeting you CK and everyone else.

YO EMERGENCY. I can't get ahold of FreakInClearH20. He hasn't showed up on AIM all day long and he's not answering the number he gave me. Does someone know him?

Alright guys this is gettin desperate. Den54 you said somethin about sending me an email with your number? I dont have your number and I don't think you have mine. I've been tryin to get hold of FreakInClearH20 all day but he's nowhere to be found. I'm runnin out of options here and all I can think of is to wake up at 5am tomorrow and keep tryin to get hold of him. Is anyone coming from Tampa to Orlando that I might be able to hitch a ride with???

Back
Top Bottom