Okay now...where do we go from here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay now...where do we go from here?

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Chances of getting the last Wild Card..so do you other FinFans think we will???

I mean even if we do some how get it...we all know that our O-Line is horrible...and we'll probably lose in the first found...man our O-Line totally sucks...in the offseason...do you think that this team will look totally different come Sept. 2004???

What worries mean is that Wade Smith has played bad as of late and he's suppossed to be our future.

Seth McKinney is also our future center and was not able to beat our T. Ruddy.

T. Wade has also played like $hit. Do you guys think we'll put the franchise tag on him??? Gosh I hope not.

Our going to overhaul our whole O-Line???

What I would like to see is some solid O-Line acqusitions...John Tait for RT out of Kansas City...but he probably won't get the chance to shop around.

Also on offense...I would not mind signing Mark Brunell for our QB and drafting a QB.

What are you thoughts???

Go Fins!!!

OVERHALL the o-line.....keep Mckinney, Smith, and Wade as starters, Nails as a backup, and draft Vernon Carey in the first round and Shannon Snell in the second round, if we must sign a big timer in free agency...then do it.

I would concetrate on the O-line before even thinking of anything else.

And BTW, can we finally draft a big time return guy?

i agree that we really have no choice but to keep McKinney, and Wade Smith but I really don't like Todd Wade...my feeling is that if we keep those three you mentioned as our starters...we'll be just as bad as this year on the o-line.

my feeling is that we need an animal at RT and someone like Walter Jones or Pace as our LT...but i might be dreaming here.

Go Fins!!!

HA....after reading that thread title, I queued up that same song by Filter. :)

Anyway, in regards to John Tait......he could very well be exploring the market. KC has backups Marcus Spears (former starter) and Brett Williams signed thru 2005. Spears is a former #2 pick who continues to earn in excess of $1 million per. Williams is the FSU rookie LT. And with William Roaf signed thru 2009 and still playing at a high level, Tait could very well walk.

I hope he walks right to the Miami Dolphins facility and signs on the dotted line and walks out a FIN.

I can't believe how bad Todd Wade has played...can you?

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Section126
OVERHALL the o-line.....keep Mckinney, Smith, and Wade as starters, Nails as a backup, and draft Vernon Carey in the first round and Shannon Snell in the second round, if we must sign a big timer in free agency...then do it.

I would concetrate on the O-line before even thinking of anything else.

And BTW, can we finally draft a big time return guy?

Agreed, however I dont think keeping Todd Wade is a good idea. He will want big money to play matador with the DE on thier way to our QB.

Back
Top Bottom