Oklahoma Loses!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oklahoma Loses!!!!!!!!!

And now there are only two....

My Sooners will be back in it. However if Virginia Tech loses it will affect Miami's strength of schedule.

Ohio St. Won't make it past Michagan.

Originally posted by Angneli
And now there are only two....

My Sooners will be back in it. However if Virginia Tech loses it will affect Miami's strength of schedule.

Ohio St. Won't make it past Michagan.
the combined record of miami's opponents is 23-12, oklahoma isn't even close!

Ohio St. Will lose a game. Oklahoma will play Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.

Miami has 0 quality win points. That will hurt them I am not saying that they will not be number 1.

Who has Miami beaten. 0 top 15 teams.

Ohio St. Will lose a game. Oklahoma will play Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.

Miami has 0 quality win points. That will hurt them I am not saying that they will not be number 1.

oh i see, west viginia is not a contender, neither are pittsburgh and virginia tech and boston college just beat notre dame! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GUYS SMOKIN OVER THERE! :rolleyes:

You haven't beaten Pittsburgh or Va Tech yet. The Big East or should I say the Big "Easy" is a weak conference.

no we haven't

but you said it would be a miami/oklahoma fiesta bowl and the only way miami gets there is if they beat em. so wake up and put that stuff down, it'll screw up your mind, and think about what you're saying!:rolleyes: :p

Miami will get there. VA Tech may not be in the top 15 when they play. I also never said Miami was going to go unbeaten.

And about putting it down, Don't worry I didn't inhale.

Miami will get there. VA Tech may not be in the top 15 when they play. I also never said Miami was going to go unbeaten.

And about putting it down, Don't worry I didn't inhale.
you must have inhaled a little, it sure isn't doing your thinking process any good. if miami loses to pitt, syracuse or VT, they won't be in the bowl game, at least not the BC. so they gotta go undefeated!:p

Okay here's the deal. I don't think anyone will go unbeaten. The only team I thought was going to go unbeaten is Oklahoma. Obviously I was wrong.

Ohio St. will lose to Michigan.

Miami will lose to Pitt (if Miami doesn't lose here they will go undefeated.)

Oklahoma will not lose again and will win the Big XII Championship game.

Making the BCS Game:

Fiesta = Miami v. Oklahoma

Rose = Washington ST. V. Iowa

Orange = Texas v. Georgia

Sugar = USC v. Ohio ST.

Okay here's the deal. I don't think anyone will go unbeaten. The only team I thought was going to go unbeaten is Oklahoma. Obviously I was wrong.

Ohio St. will lose to Michigan.

Miami will lose to Pitt (if Miami doesn't lose here they will go undefeated.)

Oklahoma will not lose again and will win the Big XII Championship game.

Well, there are a few complications. First, Washington St. is ahead of Oklahoma in the BCS. There is a chance that OU could jump Wash. St. in the BCS if OU wins out, including the Big 12 Championship. Where it could get messy, is if a team like Texas or Colorado loses again, thereby dropping OU's strength of schedule. Then they may not jump Wash. St. should the Cougars win out. Iowa St. has already dropped out of the Top 25, and Colorado damn near lost to Mizzou. So in effect, OU fans will have to be rooting for Texas and Colorado to win out, as well as Miami and/or OSU to lose. Don't you just love the irony?

I seem to remember Florida AND Florida State being in the top 15 when we beat them, but now they're not, largely in part 'cause of us.:D

Originally posted by thefisherking
Ohio State will hammer Michigan in Columbus and remain undefeated.

I agree... The Buckeyes are always tough at home, they have a great fan base (I know from personal experience), and the Mich rivalry always gete the adrenaline flowing!

Back
Top Bottom