OL Analysis... From: Chris Shashaty | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL Analysis... From: Chris Shashaty

Dmac will have to hold fort this year,next year our priority will be to draft
one of those badass LT's coming out.

MDFINFAN said:
From time to time I share another phin site with you if the subject bares some interest to what we're talking about. Chris has been doing analysis for Phins.com for each area of the phins. Phins.com is the site that actually led me to come to this board, he shares the info of phinfans site to check out. Anyway I thought the analysis on the OL was solid and wanted to share it with you. The only parts I disagree with is his characture of Speilman drafting Whitney and Wade S. Those were with Wanny's oversite..Carey is defintely on Speilman's clock. Here's the info: do you agree with it.

Position Analysis: Offensive Line
Thanks for the info.

Namor said:
Dmac will have to hold fort this year,next year our priority will be to draft
one of those badass LT's coming out.

Yup if we finish around 6-10 this year we will definately have a shot at one of the premier LT prospects in next years draft.

"The 2004 Miami Dolphins did not have an excellent offensive line"

There's a brilliant summation, right off the top. Seriously, why was that sentence necessary? It certainly demonstrates a lack of a decent editor.

Bland stuff. It might have been fine for a course aimed at football wives. But for a specialized website aimed at Dolpin fans it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

Back
Top Bottom