OL ......not much upgrade for now ??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL ......not much upgrade for now ???

Looks like they really like their draft options on the OL. I'm sure they'll add a few more vets, but they're probably banking on multiple rookie starters. Tackle at 18 and C/G on day 2.

I like how they're stacking the defense. We are great at corner, which was a huge need. We now have options on the edge, and linebacker help when KVN drops back. We don't have to draft any positions on defense high aside from safety, and there are still some options available there, i.e. Vonn Bell.

If the QB carousel continues to move in our favor.... stay at 5, grab Tua. Move up from 18 for one of the big 4 tackles (Wills, Wirfs, Becton, Thomas). I'd take McKinney at 26 if he's there, or maybe even another OL.

Golic & Wingo are "Totally Shocked" what Flowers got paid. Said he is out of the league with his play in 3 years if he wasn't drafted that high. So think before you react to my posts. I'm negative for a reason. When you root for a team that doled out more money than any other in 10 years. I'm not a happy camper. Sorry!!
Well...let's just pack it up and quit because those two numbnuts said it.

You all ought to all crawl out from under your Armando rocks and start listening to national media. Here in NYC, the capital of the world, nobody is more informed about the goings on in the NFL than we are, sorry to inform you. So you can all laugh and make jokes about ESPN and Greeny and Golic and Darlington but here we're not sunburned in the brain. Over and Out!!

You all ought to all crawl out from under your Armando rocks and start listening to national media. Here in NYC, the capital of the world, nobody is more informed about the goings on in the NFL than we are, sorry to inform you. So you can all laugh and make jokes about ESPN and Greeny and Golic and Darlington but here we're not sunburned in the brain. Over and Out!!
Over and out is only a thing for the ignorant. Your posts the last couple of days make it hard to believe you're 49.

:bye: Hi remember me? I'm free agency and the draft. I haven't officially started or happened yet.

Yeah OL is still a major issue. We have sooooo many holes they were never all gonna get fixed in 1 day of free agency, Won’t even plug all our wholes in 1 offseason most likely. Still some good players available Connor McGovern, Andrus Peat, and Ted Karras being my top choices. We really need to land 1-2 more interior guys in FA and then be super aggressive in the draft probably trade up from 18 to get one of the top 4 OTs. If we come out of draft with an OL of (Andrew Thomas, Ereck Flowers, Ted Karras, Michael Dieter, and Jesse Davis) it will at least be an improved unit with potential

Most mock drafts have at least one of those four OTs available at #18. And even if there was an early run on OTs, we would only need to package #18 with either #56 or #70 to get into that. It would be nice to add a tackle in free agency but we've addressed so many other needs the last two days that we can afford to use a couple of Day 1-2 picks on the o-line.

Also, Michael Dieter started 16 games at center early in his Wisconsin career and I now believe he'll be part of the competition there this training camp.

Most mock drafts have at least one of those four OTs available at #18. And even if there was an early run on OTs, we would only need to package #18 with either #56 or #70 to get into that. It would be nice to add a tackle in free agency but we've addressed so many other needs the last two days that we can afford to use a couple of Day 1-2 picks on the o-line.

Also, Michael Dieter started 16 games at center early in his Wisconsin career and I now believe he'll be part of the competition there this training camp.
Yeah Ideally 1 falls I think the run will be early though. Especially if QBs end up not going early. Carolina Out, Bucs or Chargers probably out whoever lands Brady, Raiders probably out, Cardinals probably going OL instead of WR with Hopkins. A lot of teams need OL. Right now I think we have 2 average starters at best with hope dieter can develop

Over and out is only a thing for the ignorant. Your posts the last couple of days make it hard to believe you're 49.

I didn't know that my posts were being followed so closely and with such scrutiny. Stupid answers get stupid responses. I thought that free speech was tolerated on this site and that everyone was entitled to their opinion. If that changes I will certainly conform. In reality I know how to push buttons and illicit these types of responses. I do it all in fun as there's not much else to do these days. Nobody should take it personally. :)

I am reasonably confident one of the OT's is there at 18.

Josh Jones should be there.

I like Lucas Niang early Round 2 as well.

But maybe i should ask Golic and Wingo what they think........................? :out:

Flowers played very well at guard, and that's the position we signed him to play. If we can move Dieter to center and Jessie Davis to guard, then draft a couple of tackles, I think we'd be in pretty decent shape on the line. I would love to find a veteran tackle because I generally don't trust rookies at that position, but we're building something right now. I like that we're starting to try and control the trenches. Howard should be able to run up the gut...

Golic and wing are a bunch of baffling idiots. Flowers was good at guard last year. Sign Ted karras draft tackle at #18 draft a center in round 2 and your set. Don't worry we got this!!!

Back
Top Bottom