OL ......not much upgrade for now ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL ......not much upgrade for now ???

serveimage

Golic & Wingo are "Totally Shocked" what Flowers got paid. Said he is out of the league with his play in 3 years if he wasn't drafted that high. So think before you react to my posts. I'm negative for a reason. When you root for a team that doled out more money than any other in 10 years. I'm not a happy camper. Sorry!!

Golic & Wingo are "Totally Shocked" what Flowers got paid. Said he is out of the league with his play in 3 years if he wasn't drafted that high. So think before you react to my posts. I'm negative for a reason. When you root for a team that doled out more money than any other in 10 years. I'm not a happy camper. Sorry!!

i wouldn't have guessed it

Golic and Wingo?

:lol:

I almost guarantee they didn't know he moved to guard and played solid when he got his feet under him.

Flowers was a strong player at OG for Washington last year. You think Golic and Wingo analyze guard play? Do you? You think Flores does?

I’m guessing only Flores does of that group.

If only we had the draft picks to select OTs.

Keep camping.

Would you rather we sat back and did nothing? Even with the complete lack of talent around us? We are still building through the draft by the way. Everyone over spends in free agency, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

And one of them was an ex-Miami Dolphins player who knows the NFL so don't play stupid like who is Golic and Wingo?
You do know Golic is a miami hater since Miami released him back in the day? You have to spend the money and if we didn’t pay him another team will. After he gets 11 sacks this year let’s see what he says then.

Yeah OL is still a major issue. We have sooooo many holes they were never all gonna get fixed in 1 day of free agency, Won’t even plug all our wholes in 1 offseason most likely. Still some good players available Connor McGovern, Andrus Peat, and Ted Karras being my top choices. We really need to land 1-2 more interior guys in FA and then be super aggressive in the draft probably trade up from 18 to get one of the top 4 OTs. If we come out of draft with an OL of (Andrew Thomas, Ereck Flowers, Ted Karras, Michael Dieter, and Jesse Davis) it will at least be an improved unit with potential

I think the goal was to come out of FA with the best G we could ... unfortunately, Thuney was tagged .... so next man up - simple as that!

Seems pretty clear we will take a couple Ts in the draft .... 1x day 1, and 2 x more in the rest of the draft ...

Our draft is becoming more clear .... QB depending on how it goes, OT x 3, DT x 2/3, RB x 2 .... and lots of flexibility built in to move back up in RDs 4/5 ...

It hasn't even been 24 hours for legal tampering.

You don't want the team to address every hole on the line in FA.
Some will come from the draft, and they may leave a spot for competition for guys already on the roster

Back
Top Bottom