OL ......not much upgrade for now ??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL ......not much upgrade for now ???

OT should be their foremost non QB priority in the Draft.

There is maybe a 50/50 chance one of the top OT's makes it to 18 so we have to wait and see on that one.

There are a few others who they can target later but they would be less likely to step right in and play.

And more players to be cut

That's because most QBs are right-handed. If Miami drafts Tua, however, the right tackle becomes the one protecting the blind side.
Understood... was just answering his question about moving a Tackle from the Left to the Right. Since most QBs (as you pointed out) are right handed, almost all of the best Tackle prospects play on the Left side their entire career... until they hit a point where they are no longer the best Tackle on the team... then they shift to the right.

Maybe I am reading too much into peoples comments. Who else is out there?
In FA? Ted Karras, Andrus Peat and Joe Haeg were rumoured targets,obviosuly Karras has since signed. We've missed out on some good players but Karras and Peat are decent NFL starters. I would also not be surprised if Jesse Davis opened the season starting in one of the positions on the right.

Seems like Davis was continuing to improve all year. Dont know if he is RT or RG. Maybe bench swing tackle?

I didn't know that my posts were being followed so closely and with such scrutiny. Stupid answers get stupid responses. I thought that free speech was tolerated on this site and that everyone was entitled to their opinion. If that changes I will certainly conform. In reality I know how to push buttons and illicit these types of responses. I do it all in fun as there's not much else to do these days. Nobody should take it personally. :)
Ok, but you probably meant, "elicit".

Back
Top Bottom