OL weakness unveiled tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL weakness unveiled tonight

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
Does anyone remember in the preseason when Sapp told the Dolphins OL coach and Wanny that Todd Perry should be cut and shouldn't even be playing in the NFL?

Seeing him pushed into the backfield getting trucked by McGloughton every single time we try to run reminded me of that.

Perry looks terrible. A boy among men.

Sapp may have had a point!

On another note, are you guys as wired as I am after this game.
I want to go to bed so bad but I'm just to wound up.

If he was a weakness, he would have been exposed already. He was going up against a probowl calibur defender. Remember Nails in the preseason against New Orleans? Exact same thing in my opinion......

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Does anyone remember in the preseason when Sapp told the Dolphins OL coach and Wanny that Todd Perry should be cut and shouldn't even be playing in the NFL?

Seeing him pushed into the backfield getting trucked by McGloughton every single time we try to run reminded me of that.

Denver may have the best DL or at least one of the best DLs in the league. Pryce is everything we wanted DG to be at DE. Not to make excuse for RW getting hammered in the backfield, but we may not see another DL this good for a while. Perry had a nice block on RW 2nd TD, but was napping on McKnights reverse run where he could have made the block that sprung it for a TD. Ruddy got hosed by McGlockton too. Bottom line - write this game off and move on...let's see them turn it around ag. the Bills

Getting beat and getting driven YARDS into the backfield are 2 sepearte deals. Nobody should be that much better than you.
Hopefully we won't see any lines like that again but if we do you can be sure they'll be loading up on that side of the line.

What you fail to remember here is that Sapp accidentally said Perry's number, when he meant to say Troy Andrew's number. Troy Andrew was the dude who Sapp said should be cut, not Todd Perry. Todd Perry has performed admirably this season until he met 4-time pro bowler Chester McGlockton who folks say is performing better than he EVER has...

Originally posted by chambers84
Who cares, Dixon will be back and Ricky will kick ass again. We are 5-1.
soon to be 6-1 :billsbite

Todd Wade became Pryce's Bitch

Wade was getting pushed around more than anyone out there. I can imagine what Pryce was telling him all night long.

BTW, nice blitz pickup by Robert Edwards!!

Ricky Williams and Robert Edwards are very very good at picking up blitzes. If you want to see Ricky really lay some wood, look at a few of his blitz pickups! By the third quarter, it seems that LBs that come in on blitzes are a little timid and hesitant because of Ricky.

Re: Todd Wade became Pryce's Bitch

Originally posted by Superself
Wade was getting pushed around more than anyone out there. I can imagine what Pryce was telling him all night long.

You got that right. Pryce manhandled Wade all night long. Hopefully Wade won't see him again :eek: .

Originally posted by chambers84
Who cares, Dixon will be back and Ricky will kick ass again. We are 5-1.

Anyone know when Dixon will be back?

We definitely need him later in the season and especially playoff time. The right side of the line WILL be a problem come playoff time if we don't have Dix!

I'm thinking Dix will be back next week. If not ... definitely after the bye.

Too funny...

... did you watch the game? Did you not notice how our OL crushed the Broncos DL on the 2 TD runs by RW's? BAD OL don't do what the Dolphins OL did on those 2 plays.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz

the o-line held thier own. You are going up against the best and quickest D-line in the NFL by far. They stop the run but not when it counted. Did you guys notice that the run ricky had the most sucess the reverse counter play, denver could not pick it up. We must of used that run consectively 5 times when we ricky scored the TD.

Back
Top Bottom