Ol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ol

Phins4Ever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this is very hard to answer...but, I'm wondering if folks that have been to TC have any opinion about our OL's pass blocking. The last couple of years I thought that part of our problem with the passing game was really poor pass blocking, especially last year. Anybody have any opinions on whether or not this is going to improve this year? Seen anything at TC that gives you some hope?

Good Question..any takers from the TC reporters or visitors?

first off, :welcome: a-board Phins4Ever

the scrimmages and game AUG. 8 vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS s/b a good test

Re: Re: Ol

Originally posted by dolphan39
first off, :welcome: a-board Phins4Ever

the scrimmages and game AUG. 8 vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS s/b a good test

D39, I was going to ask you why you were welcoming him, when he's been here forever, just realized that he's PHIN4ever, and I was thinking of PHAN4ever. Anyway welcome aboard PHIN4ever.

Re: Re: Re: Ol

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

D39, I was going to ask you why you were welcoming him, when he's been here forever, just realized that he's PHIN4ever, and I was thinking of PHAN4ever. Anyway welcome aboard PHIN4ever.

I'm kind of confused right now
:confused: :D

The scrimmage Saturday against the Titans should be a good test as well. I'm assuming Jevon Kearse will play?? Still, Haynesworth and Carter should give us a good workout.

Welcome Phins4, glad to meet ya! Both of those will be good practice until the real thing starts. Let's just stay healthy. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the news about the Texans. Rookie RB Domanick Davis broke his hand in practice Tues. and will be out 3-5 wks. Even tho' not a starter, you never know who will be up next if your starter does get hurt when it really counts.

He's my brother. We also have a sister, MeLoveYou :goof:

Phins4Ever,

Welcome aboard!!!

The similarity of our names could lead to some confusion of course, but if you'll just keep your posts intelligent, insightful and on-topic, no one will have any trouble telling us apart.

Enjoy your stay.

Your brother,

Phan4Ever

ps -- Send mom my love.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
He's my brother. We also have a sister, MeLoveYou :goof:

Phins4Ever,

Welcome aboard!!!

The similarity of our names could lead to some confusion of course, but if you'll just keep your posts intelligent, insightful and on-topic, no one will have any trouble telling us apart.

Enjoy your stay.

Your brother,

Phan4Ever

ps -- Send mom my love.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phin4ever, if you follow his rules, we would have a gem...but he's one of those "do as I say, but not as I do", type posters:D

Hello

Thanks for the welcome, sorry that my screen name is so close to somebody elses. I didn't realize it when I picked it. I had another screen name (Phinmeister), but, I can't remember the damn password for that one!!

At any rate, hope there's not too much confusion and that the OL shows some improvement on the passing side. If we play like we did last year and Griese is in the game I think it will be ugly. He never seemed terribly mobile to me...

Luckily we're not going up against very tough DL's this year. Our biggest challenges will come against TEN, BAL and PHI. Philly lost Hugh Douglas though, thank god.

Back
Top Bottom