Ol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ol

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The only Strating OL we should keep next year is Jamie Nails. I know it sounds crazy because he has been stinkin up the joint. I was reading recently how it takes 2 full years to recover from a torn acl. They used Jamal Lewis as an example. OK that is him, easy to say now. howver this article was written before the season. They predicted it and hopefully Nails can return to his bone crushing, lane opening form.

Nails tore his achilles, but it also takes a long time to recover, and he clearly hasn't recovered fully yet. Nails shouldn't be starting now, but we should try to resign him (his contract runs out after this season I believe). Nails was our best offensive linemen last year and when he returns to form he will be opening huge holes for Ricky again.

IF he recovers. Dan Marino was never the same after his torn achilles, and Jamie might just never be the same guy.

I say we keep McKinney, and Wade Smith...and then see who else wants to re-structure.

Todd Wade will probably be gone, unless of course we can re-sign him at a decent rate.

Who knows, I really think it all depends on who is coaching this team come March.

Back
Top Bottom