Olajuwon, Ewing, Riley selected as finalists for Hall of Fame | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olajuwon, Ewing, Riley selected as finalists for Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you don't care what anyone says, because no one agrees with you.

The Heat won because they deserved to win and were the best team that year.

I am waiting for the post in which you wish a meteor landed on the Triple A, during a packed house in a game the heat was winning for a Championship.

Where did I say Miami didn't deserve to win? I said they would have won w/ or w/o Alonzo Mourning. Alonzo was along for the ride, he was not a key factor in the '06 playoffs.

I don't care if anyone agrees w/ me, I present my arguments and I back them up w/ facts. It's hysterical how I present facts and you make excuse after excuse after excuse. Even that article I posted where they called Zo a choker you dismissed it. That's his reputation and it's an earned reputation.

Where did I say Miami didn't deserve to win? I said they would have won w/ or w/o Alonzo Mourning. Alonzo was along for the ride, he was not a key factor in the '06 playoffs.

I don't care if anyone agrees w/ me, I present my arguments and I back them up w/ facts. It's hysterical how I present facts and you make excuse after excuse after excuse. Even that article I posted where they called Zo a choker you dismissed it. That's his reputation and it's an earned reputation.

That isn't his reputation. You can say it till you are blue in the face and it still won't make it so.

You can ask 1,000 random NBA fans to describe ZO with one word..and choker might NEVER come up..unless of course..they polled you.

That isn't his reputation. You can say it till you are blue in the face and it still won't make it so.

You can ask 1,000 random NBA fans to describe ZO with one word..and choker might NEVER come up..unless of course..they polled you.

The playoff series between the Miami Heat and New York Knicks boils down to Alonzo Mourning vs. his multiple demons.

Mourning must figure a way to conquer them all: playoff pressure, fourth-quarter fadeouts

But elimination of the Heat by the hated Knicks would reinforce Mourning's reputation for folding under pressure

Despite this year's achievements, Mourning couldn't shake a tendency to disappear late in close games.

The last time the Knicks played in Miami, Mourning had 27 points through three quarters, then had two points and no rebounds in the fourth quarter. The Knicks rallied from a 20-point deficit to win, and their locker room later filled with laughter when Johnson staggered across the shower floor in an impersonation of Mourning wilting under the pressure.

I love that last line:sidelol::sidelol:

Of course you would.

I guess you are prepared to turn yourself blue in the face.

One story..run with it.

So if I found a SI article advocating that ZO be in the HOF...what would that say about your "source"?

Of course you would.

I guess you are prepared to turn yourself blue in the face.

One story..run with it.

So if I found a SI article advocating that ZO be in the HOF...what would that say about your "source"?

It's funny though how I can show you an article about his choking ways but you can't find an article about how clutch he was.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/basketball/nba/12/05/h2h.zo/#react

a head2head debate from 2003.

Before his comeback. before his great play backing up SHAQ. before his championship and before his considerations for 6th man and defensive player of the year awards. (off the bench no less)

What a persuasive argument. B/c 3 guys we've never heard of are in then Zo must make it. I'm convinced:lol: McCallum is pretty accurate w/ his argument.

He has been a bit player since that article, he rode the coattails of Wade and Shaq to a Championship. He had his worst of 3 seasons in their Championship run, they would have won it w/ or w/o him.

Those clips are a joke, friends of Zo going to bat for him. Magic was a great player, he's a terrible commentator and Barkley is only there for laughs. That is why they don't let former players vote for the Hall, b/c they'd vote their friends in. The facts show us he was not a great player.

26-26 1 block 1 dunk
47-46 dunk
64-57 blocks dampier as he slides over to help which was actually goaltending but not called.
64-57 blocks jason terry which should have been a foul call.

I can't watch anymore, I can't watch a video stertch out 8 points and 5 clocks where 2 of them that I saw should have been waived off.

I don't know what that proves? that he played a few good minutes off the bench? He still wasn't vital to your run and you would have won w/ or w/o him. It's been proven he can't lead a team to a title.

Boy, you sure are tenacious.

Now you are arguing which plays were blocks! You want goaltending!

Hilarious.

Read this very carefully, because it is the absolute truth: The HEAT DO NOT win that GAME 6 WITHOUT ZO. If they lose game 6..They lose that series. Got it?

My advice to you is that you should obviously sue Alonzo Mourning. You have me convinced that he has wronged you in some way and you should seek compensation.

Boy, you sure are tenacious.

Now you are arguing which plays were blocks! You want goaltending!

Hilarious.

Read this very carefully, because it is the absolute truth: The HEAT DO NOT win that GAME 6 WITHOUT ZO. If they lose game 6..They lose that series. Got it?

My advice to you is that you should obviously sue Alonzo Mourning. You have me convinced that he has wronged you in some way and you should seek compensation.

Even the announcers said it looked like goaltending.

Spare me, the Heta win that game and that series w/ or w/o Alonzo.

I speak the truthy, I have no bias either way. You are in love w/ Alonzo for some reason. Most fans of the Heat shouldn't like him for all his choke jobs when he was the main guy but for some reason you love him. Alonzo was a very good player but NEVER great and great players belong in the Hall, great players carry their teams on nthei back and Alonzo could never do that.

This thread is over. theres a difference between rational arguments and ones based on just a willingness to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom