Old guy take… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Old guy take…

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins guy since 1976. Seen it all, except of course when we ruled the planet.

Here’s the deal:

Tua is plenty good for a few Lombardis, but…

….his line sucks, as it has long before it was his, so….

…we will never realize his (or anyone else’s) potential with a **** line….

….which overworks the defense. But wait a sec….

….our D is our strength, but just got carved up by some FNG with little effort.

Both teams left mass points on the field. Both teams tried to gift each other this game. The bias of the refs was…not a bit surprising. Keep in mind, I watched the snow plow game. Crooks.

45 years has taught me: we’ve got what it takes. Tua is already better than Fiedler, Tannehill, or anybody else not named Marino, Griese, Morrall, or Strock.

Coaching is the key. We have the players.

Dolphins guy since 1976. Seen it all, except of course when we ruled the planet.

Here’s the deal:

Both teams left mass points on the field. Both teams tried to gift each other this game. The bias of the refs was…not a bit surprising. Keep in mind, I watched the snow plow game. Crooks.

45 years has taught me: we’ve got what it takes. Tua is already better than Fiedler, Tannehill, or anybody else not named Marino, Griese, Morrall, or Strock.

Been watching since 74. And agree with you on all points. To be fair though, that rookie QB is exceptional, and Kyle Shanahan screwed up not selecting him, I feel like he caved into pressure, could be an interesting story there one day.

But our defense is so similar to theirs, I have to feel like Jones had an advantage against us because of that. Plus we still suck at stopping the run, so there is that.

Tua is the best QB we’ve had since Marino, no doubt. All and all, I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in 20 years…

Last edited:

Here’s the deal:

Coming from a loong time fan such as yourself who've seen it all, this means a lot.

Here’s the deal:

From one old guy to another... Phins up baby! I actually one my older brothers super bowl pool in 72!

I know it’s a beautiful day but reality is reality- it’s going to be a loooooong season if we can’t put pressure on the the QB. Looooooooooooooooooong effing season.

They have a great coach and good Oline underline the coaching.

Tua was definitely trying to throw out of bounds.

If we picked up the blitz the way they did, we win by 28.

Beating Belichek in NE isn’t something you just do.

Their’s is a roster full of veterans, our youngsters stayed feisty and hopefully gained a lot of experience today.

This is a W you take all day long and hope you a lot from. They had a few big advantages

RBs played well. Need to be more consistent.

Josh Allen isn’t nearly as accurate as Jones.

Raekwon not seriously hurt!

Our highest paid offensive player and our highest drafted OL will be in the lineup next week. That’s a boost.

Next time we see Mac Jones we will be a lot more prepared. Huge disadvantage to play him first.

I’m gonna be a homer tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom