Old guy take… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Old guy take…

We have seen this qb before. Jones is the new guy operating Bills system.
Short slant passes, pass to the rb, and take a shot down the field once in a while.
It's exactly what Brady did.
You can't get a sack when the ball is out in 2-3 seconds.

Okaay. No problemo.
You know something? I’ve been on this forum for a few years. Read most of your replies (that I didn’t avoid).

Im sorry life just hasn’t been good for you since Broadway Joe retired. Since Darnold whipped your guys today, I understand that you’re upset.

But take it back to New York, OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins guy since 1976. Seen it all, except of course when we ruled the planet.

Here’s the deal:

Tua is plenty good for a few Lombardis, but…

….his line sucks, as it has long before it was his, so….

…we will never realize his (or anyone else’s) potential with a **** line….

….which overworks the defense. But wait a sec….

….our D is our strength, but just got carved up by some FNG with little effort.

Both teams left mass points on the field. Both teams tried to gift each other this game. The bias of the refs was…not a bit surprising. Keep in mind, I watched the snow plow game. Crooks.

45 years has taught me: we’ve got what it takes. Tua is already better than Fiedler, Tannehill, or anybody else not named Marino, Griese, Morrall, or Strock.

Coaching is the key. We have the players.
Since I was in the stands to watch Joe Auer return the first kickoff in Miami Dolphin history in 1966, you are still a youngster to me. But I do agree with your comments young man. LOL

Stopped reading when read Tua is good for a few lombardis

Yes, but minus a late fumble…this is a loss and a game we nearly gave away.
According to a post game video program I watched by a "Patriots" fan show; even if they had ended up making a field goal, there would have been enough time left for us to respond with a field goal, and the Dolphins would still have won the game.

This game has left the Patriots fans afraid of our team by their own acknowledgement. This is very good news.

I was surprised by how all three members of that show were so clearly and thoroughly stunned by the loss.

Their analysis of the game was surprisingly accurate. They felt that Tua played well and that their QB played well.

They kept asking each other how this loss could happen when the Patriots clearly won almost all of the team stats, and by a large margin. The main speaker pointed out those were not the stats that counted, it was the Patriots turnovers and penalties that described why the Dolphins won.

This all tells me that we put the fear of losing into the Patriots fans mindset yesterday. That represents an even greater victory for us then just a win. We have changed the "landscape" of the Patriots fan base's mindset forever and I "love" it!

This is a victory in and of itself, and one I believe every Dolphins fan was whishing for, over and above winning the game.

Dolphins guy since 1976. Seen it all, except of course when we ruled the planet.

Here’s the deal:

Tua is plenty good for a few Lombardis, but…

….his line sucks, as it has long before it was his, so….

…we will never realize his (or anyone else’s) potential with a **** line….

….which overworks the defense. But wait a sec….

….our D is our strength, but just got carved up by some FNG with little effort.

Both teams left mass points on the field. Both teams tried to gift each other this game. The bias of the refs was…not a bit surprising. Keep in mind, I watched the snow plow game. Crooks.

45 years has taught me: we’ve got what it takes. Tua is already better than Fiedler, Tannehill, or anybody else not named Marino, Griese, Morrall, or Strock.

Coaching is the key. We have the players.
Agree with a lot of this. I’ve been a Dolphin fan since 1971.

The defense is good. They are very good against the pass. They thrive on sacks and turnovers. NE has a good offensive line so we didn’t get as much pressure as we will most weeks.

The offense is very young. There is enough talent. We need to see improvement from week to week. I see playoffs this year, not championship level just yet.

Agree with a lot of this. I’ve been a Dolphin fan since 1971.

The defense is good. They are very good against the pass. They thrive on sacks and turnovers. NE has a good offensive line so we didn’t get as much pressure as we will most weeks.

The offense is very young. There is enough talent. We need to see improvement from week to week. I see playoffs this year, not championship level just yet.

Same here, Fan since , Christmas 1971, Chiefs vs Dolphins playoff Marathon, longest game in History to this day 👍

Back
Top Bottom