old jerseys 4 sale? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

old jerseys 4 sale?

FinFan4Life814

All-Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
hey, any of y'all got some fins jerseys u lookin to sell? I'm lookin around for a Marino or maybe a Csonka or somethin, but i'm not all that picky, lol.

Would you like to buy a couple Karim Abdul-Jabar jersies? How about a Bernie Parmalee? Oh, and I have a Fiedler jersey you can have cheap... :D

I have one or two. HOwever they are not the sewn on number type.:cry: I you are intereseted let me know. Use the PM if you wish.

Originally posted by Rick 1966
Would you like to buy a couple Karim Abdul-Jabar jersies? How about a Bernie Parmalee? Oh, and I have a Fiedler jersey you can have cheap... :D

Dude if you have a Parm i'll take it!! just let me know how much you want for it, pm me and let me know the info :D

Originally posted by 1972
I imagine he was joking.

But, anything's possible.

Actually, I am not joking about having those jerseys---I do. But I doubt it would be worth the effort to sell and ship them. Though my wife wouldn't mind---I have about 14 jerseys in the closet and it takes up a hell of a lot of room.

I've got a reversible Marino jersey, teal on one side and white on underneath, or on the outside, whatever way you want to wear it. Screened on numbers, but a pretty sweet jersey. PM me if interested.

Orange replicas look TERRIBLE, if you're gonna get orange, then get authentic. The Thanksgiving rewinds are probably the best jerseys we have.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Orange replicas look TERRIBLE, if you're gonna get orange, then get authentic. The Thanksgiving rewinds are probably the best jerseys we have.

To you they are...I personally love the new 54 Orange I got on the way ;).

Back
Top Bottom