Old Rivalry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Old Rivalry

Angneli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how Miami fans feel. But here in Oklahoma the 'Canes are not very well liked. Mainly because of 1987. I think the Hurricanes and the Sooners are going to lock up for the National Title in January. I hope Virginia Tech and Iowa State don't spoil the party. A game between easily the two best coaches in the country as well as the last two National Champions would be cool.

You better hope Dorsey is better than Simms.

Originally posted by Angneli
I don't know how Miami fans feel. But here in Oklahoma the 'Canes are not very well liked. Mainly because of 1987. I think the Hurricanes and the Sooners are going to lock up for the National Title in January. I hope Virginia Tech and Iowa State don't spoil the party. A game between easily the two best coaches in the country as well as the last two National Champions would be cool.

You better hope Dorsey is better than Simms.

OU doesn't like Miami because it was one of the few teams that not only beat OU but beat the up. I remember those games where OU used to try that option crap vs Mia and it would never work. They'd never seen the speed that UM has. I remember ozworth bitterly exclaiming after one game "I hate Miami".

Dorsey vs. Simms? Check Ken's record and his TD/INT vs ranked teams. The only thing Simms has is his daddy's name. Just bring it!

My Simms vs. Dorsey comment was extremely sarcastic. Yeah in the old days Miami had our number. That is when my hatred for Jimmy Johnson began. Then came the superbowls against the Bills, then came the Playoff game between the 'Phins and the Bills where he stomped on the Flutie Flakes. God I hate that guy.

Back
Top Bottom