Olindo Mare -the Dolphins all-time leading scorer ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olindo Mare -the Dolphins all-time leading scorer ?

Yes, Impressive indeed. But it would be even more impressive if he drilled all of his kicks this season, and return to the pro bowl. Maybe, make up for his 03 season woes. :rolleyes:

dolphan39 said:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_indexframe.asp

Pretty impressive accomplishment for O Mare. Suprised he is this far along considering he has not been kicking enuf extra pts in his career

Wow I didn't realize he was that close yet, how long ago did he even pass Stoyanavich? Now that I think of it he has been here a pretty long time, who was our kicker before him? Joe Nedney? Anyways, congrats to Olindo he should undoubtedly break the record this year.

I think with Turk being his holder for the whole year this year, Mare will return to his pro-bowl status. I think he was very uncomfortable not having turk for the whole year last year and the previous year before that when turk was with the jets. The two have a good comfort level with each other. As for the record, I say game 7 or 8.

Having a kicker as the points record holder is not that important. We should have won 12 games last year. The New England game still burns.:fire: Hopefully, he can get back to his old reliable self and also nail a couple of onside kicks. I think he is the best at that. Just a couple of more weeks until it starts. [ O ]

Back
Top Bottom