Olivier Vernon Hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon Hit

VA_Finfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can anyone make a gif of that huge hit on special teams by Olivier Vernon? He absolutely demolished the returner on the kickoff.

I would prefer a YouTube clip compete with sound.

That was a cool hit! But, I want to see more from O.V.

I expect he'll get fined for that hit. It was helmet-to-helmet...not that I think he could help it cause the returner stumbled and it just happened but he'll get a fine.

haha and after everything Marcus thigpen was offsides so we had to rekick.. Needless to say.. number 31 was not back there returning it lol

IMO worthy of a fine.

Unnecessary hit, he could have easily just wrapped him up and knocked him down instead he ran over him as if he were Donte Stallworth.

If that hit happened to Reggie everyone here would be pissed off.

I expect he'll get fined for that hit. It was helmet-to-helmet...not that I think he could help it cause the returner stumbled and it just happened but he'll get a fine.

Nope. It was a clean hit. I watched the replay a few times and he lead and hit him with the shoulder pad.

IMO worthy of a fine.

Unnecessary hit, he could have easily just wrapped him up and knocked him down instead he ran over him as if he were Donte Stallworth.

If that hit happened to Reggie everyone here would be pissed off.

No malice in it, no intention to cause injury, good hit. Exactly how we need to hit the Jets next week, hit them hard enough that they dont want to get up again.

it was clean. pads only.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

That guy was crushed. On my TV you could hear the pop outside. Big hit.
He will get fined most likely.
why? it was clean.

Back
Top Bottom