Olivier Vernon Speaks Out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon Speaks Out

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dude is NOT happy. I understand the University's decision and the reasons behind it, but I'm thankful for guys like Vernon who will stand up for his team like this. At the same time, the following really rubs me the wrong way...

"Sometimes I guess you feel like the school doesn’t have your back," said Miami Dolphin Olivier Vernon.

That's depressing right there because I've felt the same way about the Administration at Miami. Seems like they're not on the same page with those in our athletic department. It's almost as if the athletic department has to compete against our administration throughout the season AND compete on the field AND compete against other programs in living rooms across the country. Administration does the athletic program NO favors whatsoever.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...selfimposed-bowl-ban-20121119,0,5498577.story

That's funny from a guy that helped put them in this situation and then bolted for the nfl.

That's funny from a guy that helped put them in this situation and then bolted for the nfl.

Come on man, you think that doesn't go on at every major football program, and probably the minor ones, too? NCAA is a joke.

At some point they need to simply start paying the guys who have no business in college instead of making them go to bull**** classes in special 'athletes only' sections. It's just silly.

Back
Top Bottom