Olson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olson?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
hey guys, i dont see olson in any mock drafts. where is the guy projected to go? I think he can become a very good qb. seems very accurate and had a good year w/out much talent but not much about him. I think we will draft him as a project in rd 4 or up and pick up off line and defense players in rd 1-3

hows he a choker plus i think he has the best upside of any of these guys he was a top 3 college qb this year by stats and nobody really knows wat he can do cuz he started only this season

he seems verry accurate but one thing he said i didn't relaly like was at that all star challenge thing he said he would like to come here and be miami's regular starting QB. Its nice and all but he dindt say it with the feeling of having much self confidence or being a great QB. Seems like he is missing some attitude and ****yness in him that might affect his competitiveness.

how can he hav e any confidence wen people r saying your going to be a fifth to seventh round draft pik after the yr he had

Iv watched Olson play. He is a good QB, good vision, good arm, and knows how to manage a football game. I would be totally happy if we drafted him, plus we might be able to get him in like the 4th for pretty cheep

I have good feelings about the kid. I woulndt' mind him in teh 4th. Lawson/bing/simpson/huff in the 1st, blue/slay/R. marshall/mangold/moss maybe/then fill one of the other holes remaining and the qb in the 4th. sounds yummy to me. id love it more if we can trade RW for a late 1st early 2nd then pick up giles possibly/chad jackson. dream come true draft and possibly the face of our franchise all in this years and last years draft! myyy ooo my!

SR 7 said:
I have good feelings about the kid. I woulndt' mind him in teh 4th. Lawson/bing/simpson/huff in the 1st, blue/slay/R. marshall/mangold/moss maybe/then fill one of the other holes remaining and the qb in the 4th. sounds yummy to me. id love it more if we can trade RW for a late 1st early 2nd then pick up giles possibly/chad jackson. dream come true draft and possibly the face of our franchise all in this years and last years draft! myyy ooo my!

I like your thinking

dominizzo said:
No Thanks Come again

you got to love the intellectual insight you use to validate your opinion...

Dolfan4life34 said:
how can he hav e any confidence wen people r saying your going to be a fifth to seventh round draft pik after the yr he had
If I were him and people were predicting DJ Shockley would be drafted a round or two before me, I would be sad too :(.

Dolfan4life34 said:

I would hope he has more confidence than that.

Olsen is a pretty good prospect. He's very accurate, and extremely smart. The biggest knock on him is that his pocket presence isn't great, and that he may be better suited to a WCO. He was getting hyped as a potential Heisman candidate until UCLA lost to USC (Olsen had a terrible game). Thus the ubiqutious "choker" references.
I'd rather look at the other 30 games the guy started than define his career by one game (against USC no less). Funny, a lot of people on this board define Cutler's greatness by his one 'almost-win' game against Florida! I'm not saying that Drew is the next Brady or anything, but he certainly doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom