Omar giving the fins some love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar giving the fins some love

he's just covering his bases. of course this roster is way better. any fool can see that.

I thanked him via twitter. I mean, I get the team isn't perfect and has issues, but the daily negativity really puts a damper on the excitement going into a new year. Can we wait until week 4 before we declare the team a failure for the year? Teams surprise all the time, why not us? Yeah, maybe after the reality of the season sets in, we may be let down a little, who knows right now? I think preseason is not in any way an indicator of regular season performance. Teams have gone winless in preseason and make the playoffs, or vice versa, look like world beaters for 4 preseason games and then become the 2008 Detroit Lions. LOL

*scroll down
*see the word "KILLS"
*clicks off

I came to Finheaven today only to monitor each and every move Omar (a less-than-averagely informed Dolphins fan) is making. Was not disappointed.

Can't believe Omar has any job let alone the one he has

Good ole Omar. This actually came from negativity. He was going on a Twitter rant about how Dolphins fans are never happy and we always expect the worst or hunger for the little unrestricted free agent slot WR (Bumphis) to make the team then gave us crappy unthankful Dolphins fans 10 reasons we should be positive going into 2013. he them just made his tweets a little more elogent and put them in the Sentinel. It stemmed from him RIPPING Dolphins fans, check the timeline.

No matter what he thinks..he's still an unqualified dooshbag. Personally I think there was so much backlash against his default negativity that his bosses sat him down with an ultimatum rather than this being heartfelt.

No matter what he thinks..he's still an unqualified dooshbag. Personally I think there was so much backlash against his default negativity that his bosses sat him down with an ultimatum rather than this being heartfelt.

No, he whipped this same 10 reasons for optimism off on twitter way to quickly and was bashing Dolphins fans seconds before. Omar used this as a way to continue bashing Dolphins fans by pointing out these 10 reasons why they should be happy and not so negetive.

I kinda touched on this (actually, I hammered on this) in my thread regarding how the team we've seen the last 2 weeks doesn't resemble the team that will play Cleveland in 3+ weeks. Our roster is definitely more loaded with real talent than probably any I've ever seen. Barring injury, this team really does sink or swim with Tannehill. If he's good, they're a playoff team. If he's great, they're a championship team. There's no scenario, barring injury, where Tanny plays great and Miami loses a game, IMO. He could be merely good and they could possibly lose cuz of something fluky, but if he has any of the spark that coaches and Ireland believe he has, then Miami can win 12 games and win a Superbowl.

Personally I think there was so much backlash against his default negativity that his bosses sat him down with an ultimatum rather than this being heartfelt.

Backlash??? Ultimatum??? You delude yourself. You guys sit on the edge of your teal and orange chairs salivating for the next Omar article to come out. You talk about him all the time. No other writer gets as much attention on this board than Omar. It sounds like he's getting from you folks exactly what his bosses want: traffic. And traffic = advertising dollars. They don't care if you love him, they only care if you read him. Clicks... it's all about the clicks.

Back
Top Bottom