Omar giving the fins some love | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar giving the fins some love

This is why Omar is annoying

10. Owner Steve Ross is willing to spend whatever to put a winning team together, stupidly thinking it will make South Florida LOVE HIM. Ross proved that this offseason spending an obscene amount of money to renovate this roster.

.....or just used their cap space like they are required to do per NFL rules.

A very good read. I would agree with almost every point he has made. I think we all have been "snake bitten", but I do think winning requires a positive and often a ****y attitude. I also don't think we need to wait for a Brady injury to win the division. This is the year to challenge them and next year is the year to hold them off. I am more concerned about Indy with Andrew Luck being our nemesis for years to come.

Noticed he gave Tannehill some props but left him out of #8 "Young Potential future Stars'

Still nice article.

Omar is the only thing most posters seem to agree it is ok to dislike. No matter what he says.

I cannot believe Omar was not reprimanded when he said he tried to shoot someone and missed. Unbelievable how unprofessional that was whether he was serious or not.

I cannot believe Omar was not reprimanded when he said he tried to shoot someone and missed. Unbelievable how unprofessional that was whether he was serious or not.

I think what most people fail to realize (even though he's mentioned it 1,000 times) is that we're all following his personal Twitter account. He's paid to be a writer and he advertises his articles via his twitter account, but technically he can say whatever he wants, it's on his time, from his account.

Like I've said in the past, I follow him because he provides more information than all of the other beat writers. Hate him or love him, he literally talkes Dolphins 24/7. None of the other writers do that. I could do without the bible verses, mixtape discussions and arguments about which pair of Jordan's are the best, but the dude what he wants. I know if someone came and told me that I can only talk about my job on my personal Facebook account, I'll tell them with they can go do to themselves.

I think what most people fail to realize (even though he's mentioned it 1,000 times) is that we're all following his personal Twitter account. He's paid to be a writer and he advertises his articles via his twitter account, but technically he can say whatever he wants, it's on his time, from his account.

Like I've said in the past, I follow him because he provides more information than all of the other beat writers. Hate him or love him, he literally talkes Dolphins 24/7. None of the other writers do that. I could do without the bible verses, mixtape discussions and arguments about which pair of Jordan's are the best, but the dude what he wants. I know if someone came and told me that I can only talk about my job on my personal Facebook account, I'll tell them with they can go do to themselves.

He cannot "technically" say what ever he wants. If his paper had any guts...or more than likely... paid attention, they could fire him for being unprofessional away from his job...if that is what you believe Twitter is. People are nailed all the time for posting dumb **** on social media. We need this lesson many times...the 1st Amendment is simply the about preventing government from cracking down on citizens regarding government speech. It has nothing to do with a private business booting someone from making dumb statements.

What Omar Kelly said on Twitter....and was later erased....was disturbing. Either he admitted to trying to kill someone OR he was lying in the attempt to show he had some type of street cred. Neither is good.

I don't care what NO-mar has to say when its negative, and won't waste the time when he back hands people. The guy is a turd, how bad he smells depends on the day.

If your boss or customer told you what they thought about your 'tweets', and you told them where to go. You would see your way out of that paying job, if your boss had any balls.

Don't care what that d bag has to say. I followed him on twitter for a little bit but once I realized he bashes 98% of the time and praises only 2% I just couldn't handle his bs anymore

I haven't clicked on an Omar article in 3 years, and don't plan on it any time soon. Ignore him and he goes away. Or ignore him and you'll feel better about our team, whether we meet expectations or not.

Back
Top Bottom