Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread!

based on how many threads and posts I see about Omar on here.. this is the biggest loss for the Phins community in a long time.

First half of "In The Air Tonight" - Phil Collins

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am

Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord

Thread is weird. Omar is a troll who enjoys rankling the fanbase, but he does it mostly with accurate information. It’s not his fault we’ve sucked for 20 years.

I won’t miss him, but the guy spent 20 years informing us. I wish him the best.

Pretty sure if I had anonymous people trolling everything I did or said at work, I’d be salty like Omar.

I appreciated that Omar was active on twitter and gave his opinion at least. Dave Hyde talks and writes like he’s so afraid to put out anything contentious so I don’t really find him interesting or check out his columns.

Lot of people like Big O but I can’t listen unless I’m desperate for Dolphins content and like the guest. He’s like a belligerent drunk at a bar that keeps shouting his opinions over and over thinking the more loudly he talks makes the guest agree with him.

I didn't really like Omar all that much but the hate for him on here and on parts of Dolphins social media seems to be over the top. Its weird.

No, what’s actually “weird” is how out-of-touch you apparently are to have this POV.

The hate is fully warranted.

Back
Top Bottom