Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread!

No, what’s actually “weird” is how out-of-touch you apparently are to have this POV.

The hate is fully warranted.
So because he doesn't agree with your personal view of the guy you deem him 'out of touch' and weird?

...and you apparently 'hate' someone you don't even know personally because he doesn't write about your favorite football team like you deem worthy? Jesus Christ you internetz people don't even realize when the pot is calling the kettle black.

Omar always seem to have a agenda or narrative rather than just report facts

Not to defend the tool, but what you describe is true of the vast majority of the media. Has been for years now. Gone are the days of just reporting factual events. ESPCNN and the Internet made is so that everyone has to have an “opinion” and throw their personal beliefs and politics on top of the reporting. It’s about clicks and attention. Not actual reporting,

And things that don’t fit individual narrative aren’t reported.

ESPCNN has devolved so badly that you can watch highlights of any team versus the LA LeBron’s and 9 of the highlights focuses on LeBron while only 1 focuses on the team that actually won the game!

So because he doesn't agree with your personal view of the guy you deem him 'out of touch' and weird?

...and you apparently 'hate' someone you don't even know personally because he doesn't write about your favorite football team like you deem worthy? Jesus Christ you internetz people don't even realize when the pot is calling the kettle black.

Are you for real? You need to think before posting. Seriously.

The dude you‘re defending started this off by labeling those he disagreed with as “weird” for their personal views YET you only take issue with it being thrown back at him? Good, great, grand, wonderful.

Textbook hypocrite. Because you clearly didn’t think things through before posting.

As for “hating” Omar Kelly — nowhere did I write anything indicating that I hated him on a personal level. You’ve made that up in your own head. Again, not thinking things through. That’s clearly a trend with you.

I simply stated that the “hate” — which was the chosen word of whom I responded to and in reality a slang term for “dislike” — for the work he produced over the years was warranted.

And those that don’t get it are indeed out-of-touch. Sorry to hear you’re part of that club.
A comprehensive list of reasons why isn’t needed because it’s clear you wouldn’t get it anyway.

But the majority of those that have frequented this site for decades do get it.

Again, do more thinking before you post. We’ll all be better off for it.

FWIW, it’s always hilarious when someone responds as emotionally and defensive as you did and doesn’t get a single thing right! Unreal.

Have a listen.....a bit of swearing, but appropriate.

The Angels - one of australias premier 80's and 90's rock bands.

Why even acknowledge this walking turd.
Delete thread…………..

Should this really be in the main thread!? Everyone of you hate Omar so good he is leaving. Why is this a main forum topic? Where are the forum Nazis?

Should this really be in the main thread!? Everyone of you hate Omar so good he is leaving. Why is this a main forum topic? Where are the forum Nazis?
Yeah he is a Miami beat reported and this is Miami Dolphins related. We had a similar good bye thread when Ben Volin left, only difference is people actual were sad when he left.

My post about Tyreek is Dolphins related and was moved to Bigby's Locker. Guess I should nuzzle some nut sacks.
Aaahhhh so that's what this is about. You started a thread about Hill should have been traded to NE (clearly non-Miami related) and wondered why it was ****-canned.

:bobdole:

My post about Tyreek is Dolphins related and was moved to Bigby's Locker. Guess I should nuzzle some nut sacks.
1296x728-toddler-hell.jpg

Back
Top Bottom