Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

Omar gets a bad shake. I don't think he's a complete idiot/moron. I think he falls in line with almost every reporter out there with exception to guys like Woj. He's just more opinionated. As a fellow Jamaican, I chalk that up as just, well, how we were raised to always speak our minds regardless of the platform.

HOWEVER.... that's a ridiculous statement to make. There's a reason why the Broncos are already moving on from viewing Lynch as their future QB without an extensive in game look.

You wouldn't bring him in as a starter. Just to compete for the third string job. I would have no problem with it if he were cheap and we didn't already have Osweiler in that role. Put it this way if Denver lets Lynch go some tteam will give him a look in training camp.

He posts foolish things like this and continues to demonstrate bias against RT in dong so.
Why does he despise RT so much? It almost seems personal

He posts foolish things like this and continues to demonstrate bias against RT in dong so.
Why does he despise RT so much? It almost seems personal

Not everyone thinks Tannehill walks on water.

Screenshot_20180420-155452_Chrome.jpg

He made a repost. Said that’s not what he meant. He said Lynch is better than all but 6.

Omar is not that bad a reporter. At least he watches tape and does not ball watch during games like 90% of fans. He studies line play where games are won and lost and is actually pretty sharp in that area.
And he is more right about Tannehill than most fans.
Tannehill is a lousy QB that cannot make plays under pressure and never will.
Fans that think otherwise have their brains in the sand.

Foolish and uninformed response. Anyone who has read my posts knows I am on the fence with RT.
Omar has always taken backhanded swipes at RT.
“walks on water”
Spare me the nonsense

And yet you find ulterior motives because he doesn't parrot certain thinking. Backhanded swipes? Or just his truth?

You and Omar keep using this word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

I've used that saying sparingly, maybe one other time over a political discussion. So your premise from the start is just, wrong. As for its meaning, I understand it does have different connotations.

The rest is silly. Enlighten me.

"It means to live your most truthful self. Inside you is a person waiting to jump out and live in truth and openness. Most of us spend our days living up to expectations and definitions. In this way you, me, all of us are living to be someone different than who we truly are. This is a lie. It is time to live your truth and own it."

Yeah, sure, his truth and Mrs Grimes truth maybe, in whatever dimension it is those two choose to live in.

They have the freedom and platform to be as opinionated as you or I.

trading for the 7th best option? yea that sounds tempting

Not saying I agree with him, but what would be the difference between trading a mid round pick for the 7th best option or drafting the 8th or 9th? Most people seem to be okay with the thought of drafting a qb in the mid to late rounds. I mean if you thought Lynch was a better option than White, Laultta, Falk or Benkert in the 3rd or 4th round wouldn't it make sense to trade a 3rd or 4th for him? Again not saying I would but I see what he's thinking.

Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly
Been thinking.....here me out.....if the Broncos take a QB (and people in the league expect them to with pick No. 5) the Dolphins could probably trade a third-day pick for Paxton Lynch, and he's better than all 6 QBs in this draft in my humble opinion.

Why draft a QB and trade Lynch if that’s true?

Back
Top Bottom