Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

I agree that this class is awful. In the 90s none of these top 4 would be a top 10 pick and josh allen would be a round 3 or below pick. Josh allen shows how crazy this league has become to find a qb. but thats what you get when you continually change the rules of the game to force QBs to be the most important player on the team.

honestly, outside of luck's injury none of the big 4 here are luck or anywhere near him.

Why draft a QB and trade Lynch if that’s true?
He said outside of the top six qb's none are better than Lynch. So after, Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Jackson and Rudolph. Obviously some of the other qb's will be drafted... I think he's saying he would rather trade the pick you would use on one of the other qbs and trade it for Lynch.

Never understood why they pay this man to continuously cover the dolphins when it’s clear he’s an ass clown. Can’t stand it when he fills in on 560.

Tannehill is a lousy QB that cannot make plays under pressure and never will.
I guess this is just a figment of my imagination...

CreativeAnyIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

Omar gets a bad shake. I don't think he's a complete idiot/moron. I think he falls in line with almost every reporter out there with exception to guys like Woj. He's just more opinionated. As a fellow Jamaican, I chalk that up as just, well, how we were raised to always speak our minds regardless of the platform.

HOWEVER.... that's a ridiculous statement to make. There's a reason why the Broncos are already moving on from viewing Lynch as their future QB without an extensive in game look.
Jamaican to Jamaican thats facts! But i also think hes a super troll..that comment he must of been stoned cold man...did anyone check him on that?

I agree that this class is awful. In the 90s none of these top 4 would be a top 10 pick and josh allen would be a round 3 or below pick. Josh allen shows how crazy this league has become to find a qb. but thats what you get when you continually change the rules of the game to force QBs to be the most important player on the team.

honestly, outside of luck's injury none of the big 4 here are luck or anywhere near him.

Josh Allen has incredible arm talent, size, intelligence and athleticism. He’s a first round pick in ANY decade. He still may bust but the talent is undeniable and translates.

Omar is not that bad a reporter. At least he watches tape and does not ball watch during games like 90% of fans. He studies line play where games are won and lost and is actually pretty sharp in that area.
And he is more right about Tannehill than most fans.
Tannehill is a lousy QB that cannot make plays under pressure and never will.
Fans that think otherwise have their brains in the sand.

I don’t have much of a problem with Omar’s evaluation of the Dolphins. My problem is the clown admits he doesn’t follow college football, doesn’t start evaluating college players until late March, and then he starts bashing the draft one week later. Funny thing is his simple followers eat it up.

Omar gets a bad shake. I don't think he's a complete idiot/moron. I think he falls in line with almost every reporter out there with exception to guys like Woj. He's just more opinionated. As a fellow Jamaican, I chalk that up as just, well, how we were raised to always speak our minds regardless of the platform.

HOWEVER.... that's a ridiculous statement to make. There's a reason why the Broncos are already moving on from viewing Lynch as their future QB without an extensive in game look.

Let's be honest, Omar is probably the worst sports journalist in South Florida. There's an entire Twitter feed dedicated to him calling out players, and those players shoving it back in his face. The dude is 100% a terrible journalist. He falls into the "Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith" school of sports idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom