Omar Is Actually Leaving. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Is Actually Leaving.

I tried liking Omar just because he’s Jamaican.

But nah. It’s a celebration today. Good riddance.

TtIr.gif
Imagine, a "Jamaican Farewell".
From the song for those too young to know or too old to remember - LOL

He's been one of those guys that is infuriating and then on occasion makes reasonable points - even some of his criticisms (like Tua reading defenses - that's been a bigger factor for Tua, that he needs to markedly improve, rather than his arm strength). I also don't think he knows football all that well. But I don't wish ill on people, and I don't think he's a terribly bad person, so I wish him well.

But glad he's gone. Maybe this will bring us some better fortune and better reporting.

I suspect, given the Steelers way, and with Tomlin and Flores there, that Omar will be generally positive about that franchise. And it has been a successful franchise - not the inept one in Miami for so many decades. So he will likely tread lightly on the criticisms.

I've also noticed other reporters who left Miami for other spots still occasionally comment on the Dolphins - especially when something negative happens and they are critical. So, unfortunately, I don't think he will cease criticism of the Dolphins. For me, the main thing is he's no longer the beat reporter there and will be covering the Steelers so we will hear less of him. That's a win. I just grow tired of seeing his tweets show up on a message board or on occasion a RT on my twitter feed.
An excellent summation.
If he was as unbiased as you, he would have done well.
Want a job as a reporter?
There may be an opening in Miami. - LOL

It helps if the door is literally made of cardboard, like that one was.
The Basenji I read about and referenced, took out an aluminum screen door and twisted it into an unrecognizable piece of trash.

See the Basenji Rescue And Transport website (BRAT) under their "The Good, Bad and Ugly" stories. They have shortened it to the GBU stories. I think the specific story was titled Penny the Hurricane, or something like that. You'll get a "kick" out of it.

Yes - those stories are all true and not particularly uncommon, for Basenjis.

And you thought Dolphins fans had something to complain about - LOL

The Basenji I read about and referenced, took out an aluminum screen door and twisted it into an unrecognizable piece of trash.

See the Basenji Rescue And Transport website (BRAT) under their "The Good, Bad and Ugly" stories. They have shortened it to the GBU stories. I think the specific story was titled Penny the Hurricane, or something like that. You'll get a "kick" out of it.

Are basenjis like leprechauns?

Oh, I'm not doubting the might of Basenjis. Dogs in general can be as varied in personalities as people.

Back
Top Bottom