Omar Is Actually Leaving. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Is Actually Leaving.

Awkward Ed Helms GIF

I'm going to miss him due just to the reactions he engenders here at FH.

I get a chuckle out of all the silly memes that are posted about him, and I wonder... who will we hate now?
Armando still around?

So come on, where would you like Omar to go?
Alaska, far enough?
Green Bay? The fans would probably physically harm him.
Detroit? They are crepe at just about everything so he’ll fit right in.
Pittsburgh, so he can slather himself in KY Jelly and insert himself anally in Flo?
Or could it be……………. Somewhere else?

I'm in the minority, I like Omar.

However, why is everyone assuming that he's going to be replaced and hoping that the replacement is better?

With the current state of the newspaper industry it's just as likely that they don't replace him, and just stick with one beat reporter.

That's what happened when the Miami Herald lost two Dolphins' reporters, they only hired one guy to replace both...
So a 50% reduction in douchebaggery, I can live with that....

So come on, where would you like Omar to go?
Alaska, far enough?
Green Bay? The fans would probably physically harm him.
Detroit? They are crepe at just about everything so he’ll fit right in.
Pittsburgh, so he can slather himself in KY Jelly and insert himself anally in Flo?
Or could it be……………. Somewhere else?
Midway Island.
He wouldn't be the only "Gooney Bird" there - LOL

My guess is if he's leaving he's not leaving Miami.

Might leave newspaper biz, but maybe he'll do his own thing. Maybe he's got something else like I am athlete pod lined up.

I don't see him going north to write for a newspaper.

In the words of the immortal Plato...."don't let the screen door hit you in the a$$ on the way out"

I've actually encountered a show worse than The View. I forget the name, like The Discussion or The Outlook or The Talk or something completely stupid. It was like a rip off of The View that somehow managed to be even worse.

If you're wondering why I even watched long enough to find out, morbid curiosity I guess. I wanted to see how bad a rip off of an already awful show could be.

Back
Top Bottom