Omar Is Actually Leaving. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Is Actually Leaving.

I didn't particularly like his opinions but if he's off to greener pastures then good luck to him. I've liked David Furones' analysis (he also works for the Sun Sentinel) so maybe he replaces Omar as their main guy.

The Dolphins haven't really had great beat writers in their past, and the guys who I saw to be up and comers (Jeff Darlington, Ben Volin, Adam Beasley, Cameron Wolfe) have all moved on to better things. Barry Jackson is good for the Herald but he covers more than just the Dolphins. Furones and Marcel Louis-Jacques (ESPN) are my preferred Dolphins reporters right now.

good for him he really does need a change of pace. He's not happy here, hopefully he'll find that happiness somewhere else… Like Pittsburgh
I actually think he enjoys it.

It makes him so unprofessional but he is just that.

There's a reason guys like Jeff Darlington move on to better things.

good for him he really does need a change of pace. He's not happy here, hopefully he'll find that happiness somewhere else… Like Pittsburgh
The way he was kissing Flore's butt in those interviews he did makes me think thats exactly where he wants to go.

I already hate the next guy and his Dolphins hating coverage. Who is he?

I'm in the minority, I like Omar.

However, why is everyone assuming that he's going to be replaced and hoping that the replacement is better?

With the current state of the newspaper industry it's just as likely that they don't replace him, and just stick with one beat reporter.

That's what happened when the Miami Herald lost two Dolphins' reporters, they only hired one guy to replace both...

Back
Top Bottom