Omar Is Actually Leaving. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Is Actually Leaving.

he's not going to the Steelers, in case we didn't already know that.

i saw a rumor he is going to cover the Titans, and have a Tanne reunion (hope he brings Miko).

i saw a rumor he is going to cover the Titans, and have a Tanne reunion (hope he brings Miko).

I encourage everyone with a twatter account to post that blOwmar is going to Pittsburgh, where he will be staying in his buddy's basement. as a sex toy.

Can anybody give him my number. I'm willing to pick him up and take him to the airport myself. I will even carry his luggage and make sure he gets through departure and into the aircraft. I will even stay over to watch it take off and give live reports on Finheaven.

If he really didn’t want to discuss it he’d block the people asking, just like he does anyone who calls out his hair brained pot stirring attempts at generating drama for the sake of clickbait.

While I respect Omar’s attempt at honest takes and not being a homer, it just came across as constant negativity. I started watching Big O this off-season and it got to the point where I just couldn’t stomach watching Omar episodes. I heard him try to correct Big O saying this wasn’t a fast team. What?? Lol!!! I won’t miss him one bit.
I think Omar thought he was referring to up-tempo offense but idk how you could assume he meant that with context lol . I am not as bullish on him leaving as some due to us having **** for beat reporters in general, but it was hard to be positive about this franchise for the last 15 years....I mean c'mon.

Don't love him as a Phins beat reporter but love that he's taking a chance in life and trying to do more than what he was used to.

Don't love him as a Phins beat reporter but love that he's taking a chance in life and trying to do more than what he was used to.

Lamp Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom