Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Someone on Twitter took a photo of his tweet on their blackberry.

BNx_GLkCMAE2IJJpnglarge-1.jpg

bad shot? i dont know, this si typical gangsta shooting.

those guys usually hit everything and everyone BUT who they are aiming for.

maybe if they didnt hold their pistols with that silly sideways grip they could save a lot of innocent bystanders. :lol:

SOUNDS TO ME like once again, OMAR is trying hard to get him some street cred. he spends more time trying to get people to believe he is some O-G instead of time trying to be a roll model and condemn those hood rats and their lifestyle and get younger dudes thinking about school and education and a LEGAL career. talk about how a life in journalism has given him purpous in life instead of constantly praising these thugs and talking about he was gonna cap a guy but DANGIT! I DUN MISSED HIM!!!

what a goofus. i mean REALLY! what a thing to say!!

Someone on Twitter took a photo of his tweet on their blackberry.

BNx_GLkCMAE2IJJpnglarge-1.jpg

This should be enough to send Omar Back to the life he lived before trying to be a journalist. Unfortunately for him, there's just not as big a market for Milli Vanilli impersonators as there used to be ...

Hmm, I guess that just leaves Whoopi Goldberg stunt double.

Hard to say what he was thinking. Perhaps he was just trying to be honest. Or perhaps he's jealous of all that controversy Armando drew to himself when he made fun of Vietnam veterans and was handed a suspension by the Herald...has to one-up him...I dunno.

Somebody send this away to deadspin and the newspaper. Make Omar lose his job or admit....which I think is the case...he made this **** up to sound cool.

Send it to Florio. He hates everything Dolphins.

Hard to say what he was thinking. Perhaps he was just trying to be honest. Or perhaps he's jealous of all that controversy Armando drew to himself when he made fun of Vietnam veterans and was handed a suspension by the Herald...has to one-up him...I dunno.

Wtf? When did this happen? Mando being Mando...

Man, the hate is STRONG around here, lol. Trying to get guys fired and whatnot.

Just like all the other regretful morons who tweet on impulse or ego before they think, once it's out there in the ether, the consequences of either being a thug or poseur are now on him. Tough **** Omar you bigoted ********. (did it ever occur to anyone else but me.. that Beck, whether he ended up deserving it or not, was immediately his whipping boy while Miss Cl;eo got a bum deal, or that Garrard was a better answer than the guy who actually stepped in to finish '11 6-3?)

Hell, I might even spread the gospel myself :idk:

Man, the hate is STRONG around here, lol. Trying to get guys fired and whatnot.

I can think of several posters here that I would rather have in that job than Omar.

... Besides, the world has changed; live by the tweet, die by the tweet.

Ny has a lot of annoying beat writers, but they do there job at least.

But Miami? I don't WTF is going on with the journalism over there. How do these guys keep there jobs?

Back
Top Bottom