Omar Kelly Tried To Convince Jarvis Landry To Skip Training Camp Last Year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly Tried To Convince Jarvis Landry To Skip Training Camp Last Year

People told us last year when Miami paid Stills that it was unlikely they were going to keep Stills, pay Landry his big deal and then have to make a decision on Parker who they invested a first round pick on. Stills and a bigger role for Parker should fill the void left by Landry and Wilson, Amendola, Grant and Gesicki gives Miami its share of weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if Carroo or Ford steps up too.

I doubt this conversation ever took place.
If it did it was probably something like this. After practice Jarvis took a shower and was sitting at his locker and Omar is there wiping down his back and patting his balls with talcum powder.
Hey I think you should hold out for better pay day as he's braiding Jarvis hair.

If any player is dumb enough to follow contract and negociations advice from Omar ****ing Kelly, I hope they do hold out until they get traded to another team...

The guy is an untalented critique making money off writing about other men that play professional football. I wouldn't be surprised about this, I have more respect for a column written by a 3rd grader, than what this douche rants about. I wish somebody started a petition to get him out of South Florida sports as a whole, go cover Tampa Bay or something farther away from us. Just like Armando Salguero & Jason Whitlock, Omar is one of the fakest & worst sports writers in all of America. Those three are the worst, and we happen to have two of them write for the team. smfh

The guy is an untalented critique making money off writing about other men that play professional football. I wouldn't be surprised about this, I have more respect for a column written by a 3rd grader, than what this douche rants about. I wish somebody started a petition to get him out of South Florida sports as a whole, go cover Tampa Bay or something farther away from us. Just like Armando Salguero & Jason Whitlock, Omar is one of the fakest & worst sports writers in all of America. Those three are the worst, and we happen to have two of them write for the team. smfh

I would disagree about Whilock. I believe he's a straight shooter who unlike Omar will throw anyone to the wolves he thinks deserve to be excoriated. It's been pretty obvious over the years that be it "pro or con" Kelly is not without his biases aside from exemplifying all the worst elements of hack journalism.

This was posted on reddit by someone who was subscribed to Omar's instagram account where he was doing a Q&A this week. I have nothing to substantiate whether this is true or not but if it is, he should be fired.

You’re a hater. Omar can say what ever he wants when he’s not working and as long as it dosent intervere with him doing his job he’s done nothing wrong. If Jarvis can be influenced by anyone other than his family and agent when it comes to his business he’s weak minded and would be his fault

Is Omar even a Dolphin fan?
Having said that, you need people like him that bring a different perspective even if we don't agree.

I'm new here.

Is this where the Omar Kelly fan club meets?

Back
Top Bottom