Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

As much as I know this forum despises Omar, he drops truth bombs. Bombs other people don’t like, or his perception of certain players at team expectations. Never the popular opinion on here, but he seems t o be more right then wrong.

I can’t imagine why you be banned? It usually helps you to attack an individual with insults?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤪
Always worked in the past!! C'mon. are you an Omar lover? It's ok. he just seems like an odd choice!! You do have a sense of humor, right?

Jackson yes. Noah was a horrendous pick and I called it on draft night or the day after that he will never amount to anything. I got torched here lol. Tua is not Noah. Only a hater would correlate them

A hater come on. Just because somebody doesn’t believe in them doesn’t mean they are a hater. I don’t believe in Noah but I sure don’t hate him.

Anyway the principle is the same

Anyone who does podcasts with Miko Grimes and talks up Sam Brenner can’t lay down facts. What do you bet the Grimes family had a BBQ and Brenner was a friend?

Every time I pop into FH the title of this thread always makes me laugh. Two words seldom seen together;
OMAR
and
FACTS
Now if someone started a thread “Omar talking chit”, “Armando making stuff up”, “Armando/Omar copying some old tat from social media claiming insider information” those I’d believe.

Fans want to believe so bad that someone in the room had the right QB in mind and others around failed them.

The reality most likely is Flores and Grier came to the conclusion together that Tua was the right choice.

So sick of the idea that someone had it right and was over ruled. Get over it. Move on.

This is further evidenced by Omar's next tweet that the entire organization wanted Watson and may still want Watson. That is until another article today just stated that they'd rather for the new coach to see what he has with Tua but the decision will still be up to the new coach. It's not a good situation for a QB to be in but it's up to Tua to help guide the team to wins against quality opponents.

A hater come on. Just because somebody doesn’t believe in them doesn’t mean they are a hater. I don’t believe in Noah but I sure don’t hate him.

Anyway the principle is the same

?? You kidding right? That hater part is in regards to Tua as in how could you compare Tua to Noah when Noah has done nothing hes a complete bum waste of a pick. Only a Tua hater would even put those two in the same breath

?? You kidding right? That hater part is in regards to Tua as in how could you compare Tua to Noah when Noah has done nothing hes a complete bum waste of a pick. Only a Tua hater would even put those two in the same breath

You Obviously don’t understand the principle 😂. Tua isn’t free from criticism, people can want him to succeed without believing he will. He’s the only player you get labelled a hater for not being sold on his abilities 😂😂😂 nonsense

You Obviously don’t understand the principle 😂. Tua isn’t free from criticism, people can want him to succeed without believing he will. He’s the only player you get labelled a hater for not being sold on his abilities 😂😂😂 nonsense

No Tua is not free from criticism but he is the starter and he has produced unlike Noah

Back
Top Bottom