Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

Watson had low velocity numbers?

Can you please post Watson's combine velocity numbers so we can all get an insight into the data that only you apparently have?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
Google is your friend. It's there.

I don't post a lot but I stay surfing around here when life schedule permits that said I can't believe I'm posting to just say "OMAR is a total A--Clown" The dude is terrible, just a vulture that feeds and gets all his bills paid to provide "ANALysis" of the team. Like what are his credits/credentials that people must listen to his super stupid agenda? He is not even a personality or public figure. and definitely not a pro football expert. From outsider observation, seems to me like a guy that got their journalist degree here in Florida locally and somehow one way or another, scored this job to write about the Dolphins.

I imagine players, coaches and even management have commented "And WTF is that Omar Kelly/Salgueros clowns!? Just some random dudes with no football expertise just writing about whatever floats around their tramp and our fan base have to ingest all this BS? PATHETIC!"

Remember guys, these people have to keep their jobs and keep the team talk volatile/interesting even if it's made up lies and total bullshoot. Just like those talk shows on TV that talk about what celebrities did or didn't or judging them, like seriously I hate that un-credited unimportant people get to earn a paycheck just to talk about others when they ain't even done a fraction of the accomplishments these people they talk about have. The day Omar Kelly leaves the team it will genuinely make me very happy. Always felt the guy is a dark/grey cloud overshadowing the team. We need good energetic positive vibes while also keeping constructive criticism or genuine observations honest. That is what a pro beat writes does. Not some guy(s) who just like to stir garbage to cause a bonanza and stay relevant therefore if they get people sucked in to talk about their "headlines" than they've done their job right because people are paying attention and thus the frankly free checks they earn. Omar is such a big time fraud ffs.

Anyways, Tua has a Drew Brees arm, 55-64 yard topper. More than good enough and his balls come out laser quick, incredible zip and super tight spirals which work incredible in the low to intermediate range. I'm not worried about his arm strength at all. Don't believe his arm is tired either, that is total bullcroc, he is just soft pitching it. Gotta save the arm for later. Somebody tell Omar Kelly to just please give up the job. Surely even a Jets fan will make more sense as our beat writer, and we know their fan base is full of imbeciles but Omar has proved he can top the word Atrocious.

RANT OVER :) GO DOLPHINS #1 in our hearts ha ha but it's been true. Truly believe we're on our way to football excellence once again.
Absolutely looking forward to the Buffalo game, it's a statement game for us

CJ

I don't post a lot but I stay surfing around here when life schedule permits that said I can't believe I'm posting to just say "OMAR is a total A--Clown" The dude is terrible, just a vulture that feeds and gets all his bills paid to provide "ANALysis" of the team. Like what are his credits/credentials that people must listen to his super stupid agenda? He is not even a personality or public figure. and definitely not a pro football expert. From outsider observation, seems to me like a guy that got their journalist degree here in Florida locally and somehow one way or another, scored this job to write about the Dolphins.

I imagine players, coaches and even management have commented "And WTF is that Omar Kelly/Salgueros clowns!? Just some random dudes with no football expertise just writing about whatever floats around their tramp and our fan base have to ingest all this BS? PATHETIC!"

Remember guys, these people have to keep their jobs and keep the team talk volatile/interesting even if it's made up lies and total bullshoot. Just like those talk shows on TV that talk about what celebrities did or didn't or judging them, like seriously I hate that un-credited unimportant people get to earn a paycheck just to talk about others when they ain't even done a fraction of the accomplishments these people they talk about have. The day Omar Kelly leaves the team it will genuinely make me very happy. Always felt the guy is a dark/grey cloud overshadowing the team. We need good energetic positive vibes while also keeping constructive criticism or genuine observations honest. That is what a pro beat writes does. Not some guy(s) who just like to stir garbage to cause a bonanza and stay relevant therefore if they get people sucked in to talk about their "headlines" than they've done their job right because people are paying attention and thus the frankly free checks they earn. Omar is such a big time fraud ffs.

Anyways, Tua has a Drew Brees arm, 55-64 yard topper. More than good enough and his balls come out laser quick, incredible zip and super tight spirals which work incredible in the low to intermediate range. I'm not worried about his arm strength at all. Don't believe his arm is tired either, that is total bullcroc, he is just soft pitching it. Gotta save the arm for later. Somebody tell Omar Kelly to just please give up the job. Surely even a Jets fan will make more sense as our beat writer, and we know their fan base is full of imbeciles but Omar has proved he can top the word Atrocious.

RANT OVER :) GO DOLPHINS #1 in our hearts ha ha but it's been true. Truly believe we're on our way to football excellence once again.

CJ
This, right here, proves the old addage of quality over quantity. Well said.

CJ
If I’m Flores , season opener, bills and Tampa are statement games to let the world know we’re here to win.

Everyone loves Herbert over Tua because he put up the numbers. It’s like they moved on from Phillip Rivers and replaced him with Phillip Rivers. The numbers are almost identical to Rivers 2 years ago. He inherited (3)1,000yd receivers. Well, (2) and a 993yd receiver. But he was able to step in and play the part. That makes him a solid draft pick. A Mat Ryan/Phillip Rivers type.

Will he step up to the next level? Will he be that guy who doesn’t have another losing season? I don’t know. I think it’ll take time to see what his mental make up is. He didn’t look great against our defense. I think Tua can still be better than Herbert. I view Tua as a winner and a guy who elevates the play of the guys around him. That’s the difference.
I agree w 80% what you said but idk if Tua is going be better than Herbert..Herbert is just more talent that Tua...He has size,spd and can throw football..there is no reason Herbert should fail In nfl or less he get hurt. He only going get better. I dont know what Ducks were doing. I thought Hurst played well for eagles. When give opportunity. It up to Jalen take control off job..

I agree w 80% what you said but idk if Tua is going be better than Herbert..Herbert is just more talent that Tua...He has size,spd and can throw football..there is no reason Herbert should fail In nfl or less he get hurt. He only going get better. I dont know what Ducks were doing. I thought Hurst played well for eagles. When give opportunity. It up to Jalen take control off job..
That may be true. Time will tell. To me, it’s about more than just the numbers and talent. It’s the mental part of the game. Preparation, instincts, determination, and drive.

When you look around the league and you see Dak Prescott, Phillip Rivers, Baker Mayfield, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannenhil, and even Matt Stafford posting incredible numbers year in and year out it’s easy to be a little envious. There’s a lot of talent on that list.

But those guys haven’t proven themselves to be on the level of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothelsberger, Drew Brees, or Patrick Mahomes.

Then there’s that other group of QBs you expect to be on that level like Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Deshaun Watson and maybe Herbert belongs in this category now. There’s a ton of talent there and they put up the numbers.

I feel like there’s something intangible about the guys in that top tier that makes them winners. They don’t settle for anything other than a win. I feel like Tua has those intangibles and the drive. That’s why I like him. Tannenhil was talented but I felt like he was too quick to settle for a punt and get them next time. Tua seems like the type who expects to move the ball on every drive. He expects to win every game. He won’t give up until the clock reads no time left. And that’s contagious. That’s what those top guys have.

I could be wrong. But I am excited about our offense for the first time in a long time and it’s because I feel like we have a leader who can be great the first time in a long time. If I feel that way then hopefully the players feel that way too.

That may be true. Time will tell. To me, it’s about more than just the numbers and talent. It’s the mental part of the game. Preparation, instincts, determination, and drive.

When you look around the league and you see Dak Prescott, Phillip Rivers, Baker Mayfield, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannenhil, and even Matt Stafford posting incredible numbers year in and year out it’s easy to be a little envious. There’s a lot of talent on that list.

But those guys haven’t proven themselves to be on the level of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothelsberger, Drew Brees, or Patrick Mahomes.

Then there’s that other group of QBs you expect to be on that level like Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Deshaun Watson and maybe Herbert belongs in this category now. There’s a ton of talent there and they put up the numbers.

I feel like there’s something intangible about the guys in that top tier that makes them winners. They don’t settle for anything other than a win. I feel like Tua has those intangibles and the drive. That’s why I like him. Tannenhil was talented but I felt like he was too quick to settle for a punt and get them next time. Tua seems like the type who expects to move the ball on every drive. He expects to win every game. He won’t give up until the clock reads no time left. And that’s contagious. That’s what those top guys have.

I could be wrong. But I am excited about our offense for the first time in a long time and it’s because I feel like we have a leader who can be great the first time in a long time. If I feel that way then hopefully the players feel that way too.
Tua and Herbert will be tested against best and top qb in AFC..it will be interesting too see. Who get SB SB ring first.

Back
Top Bottom