Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

You THAT lazy, huh?
Haha, imagine implying that making a claim without proof and expecting literally every single person who gives a **** to look it up for themselves makes THEM the lazy ones for you not wanting to do it in the first place...

You THAT lazy, huh?
Basic discussion forum etiquette dictates the onus is on the one making the claim to provide a legitimate source(s).

That's not just here, but everywhere.

Otherwise, debates descend into boring pi$$ing contests.

Haha, imagine implying that making a claim without proof and expecting literally every single person who gives a **** to look it up for themselves makes THEM the lazy ones for you not wanting to do it in the first place...
I'm not making a claim. I'm stating data. You called me a liar. Maybe ask like an adult next time. Frankly, I don't care if you believe me or not. There's no "burden of proof" because there is no burden.

Someone did your homework for you in the previous page. Happy? I will not.

I'm not making a claim. I'm stating data. You called me a liar. Maybe ask like an adult next time. Frankly, I don't care if you believe me or not. There's no "burden of proof" because there is no burden.

Someone did your homework for you in the previous page. Happy? I will not.
You stating data without a link or graphic or literally anything is exactly that... a claim.

Maybe next time don't assign homework and use the forum like they were intended to be used. I probably won't be the first or last to have to explain this to you.

You stating data without a link or graphic or literally anything is exactly that... a claim.

Maybe next time don't assign homework and use the forum like they were intended to be used. I probably won't be the first or last to have to explain this to you.
I didn't assign homework. I already knew the answer. My job isn't to enlighten or teach you.

Next time politely request the source, instead of hurling accusations.

I agree w 80% what you said but idk if Tua is going be better than Herbert..Herbert is just more talent that Tua...He has size,spd and can throw football..there is no reason Herbert should fail In nfl or less he get hurt. He only going get better. I dont know what Ducks were doing. I thought Hurst played well for eagles. When give opportunity. It up to Jalen take control off job..
This confuses the **** out of me.

You thought Hurts played well, and Tua played bad.

what

This was really not about Tua..I thought Hurst did play well.. he was drafted to be backup. He was not scare throw ball down field..he played like he had nothing lose..that what I like about him. Like I say all time it up Tua..to keep his position or too lose his position..that goes for Hurst too.

Last edited:
This was really not about Tua..I thought Hurst did play well.. he was drafted to be backup. He was not scare throw ball down field..he played like he had nothing lose..that what I like about him. Like I say all time it up Tua..to keep his position or too lose his position..that goes for Hurst too.
Tua was drafted to be a backup to Fitz until he wasn't.

Hurts or Hurst was drafted just like Tua to be a starter one day.

Back
Top Bottom