Omars take on Dolphins draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omars take on Dolphins draft

Would you trade down for the right price even if he's available?
As starved as we are for a top play maker how far down would you go?

I'm wondering if the Broncos want a QB that the Panthers might be looking for? Would that cause the Panthers to offer something more? Would you do it?
Depends on the offer and depends on how in love I was with a specific player.
If I view the players equally, I would trade down for a second rounder. If I did not I would not trade at all.

If we had Pitts and Mike G and use them in the 12 package we could have a deadly offense. I also read somewhere that the tag cost for a tight end is near the bottom of the list right above special-teams players which is around 10 million a year or something like that.

A very affordable position especially if we can get production ala the patriots of old with Gronkowski and Hernandez.

If we had Pitts and Mike G and use them in the 12 package we could have a deadly offense. I also read somewhere that the tag cost for a tight end is near the bottom of the list right above special-teams players which is around 10 million a year or something like that.

A very affordable position especially if we can get production ala the patriots of old with Gronkowski and Hernandez.
Play 2 tight ends that can’t block, brilliant!:rolleyes:

Three QB's likely will go to 1-3.
I'm not sure who ATL is taking but Believe Cincy takes Chase (if there) at 5.
Would love to see Pitts fall into our laps at 6.
Atl really is important. I think Cin goes Sewell to protect Burrows or chase as a reunite.
If Atl does not trade to a QB wanting team it increases our spots value.
I think we make a decision during our 15 minutes (or is it ten in the first round this year?) on the clock at 6.

If Fields is there I think Atlanta takes him. If Fields is gone then nobody will trade up for Lance or Jones. In that case I think Atlanta takes Sewell. They won’t take a WR. They have a couple of good WRs. Plus they are in rebuild mode. They could take Pitts if they believe a playoff run is possible. When all is said and done I think they take Sewell.

If we miss on Pitts , Bevin Jordan in the third round would be a steal IMO

It was Tight end: $10.387 million in 2020. It will rise some, but as positions go, it's cheap.

Tagging Gesicki would cost about the same as Fuller.

No question Pitts is special.

Miami's in a great spot because I don't think Grier could go wrong with Chase, Smith, Pitts or Waddle.

Personally, I love the idea of pairing Pitts and Gesicki. But, at least currently, I'd say Smith and Waddle are the best fits.
Smith would be a mistake because one of Chase/Pitts/Waddle will be available at #6 and he's not going to be better than those prospects.

Omer Kelly? That guy knows even less about football than some of the people on this site, even the dumb ones.
Don't be so nice, that guy knows less about football then most on Finheaven.

Omar wouldn't last 2 days with his insane opinions.

Back
Top Bottom