Omars take on Dolphins draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omars take on Dolphins draft

If Pitts was the player they were targeting, they might have given up the opportunity to draft him by moving down to six. I have seen some mock drafts which have the Falcons or the Bengals possibly taking Pitts with their first round pick.

Of course some mock drafts have the Falcons trading down or picking a QB if they stay at 4. The Bengals are mocked to draft Sewell, Chase, or possibly trading down from 5.

Fortunately the draft is in less than a month and all this mock drafts won’t mean anything once the actual draft takes place.

Would love to have both, 2021 would be a test
I'm warming to the idea. I'm predicting that Pitts will be there at 6, and that we'll take him.

I'll admit, I would have remained at 12, but if we were moving up for an offensive weapon... Pitts is the best bet.

I'm warming to the idea. I'm predicting that Pitts will be there at 6, and that we'll take him.

I'll admit, I would have remained at 12, but if we were moving up for an offensive weapon... Pitts is the best bet.
I am thinking he may go just before us based on all the hoopla surrounding his pro day, hope not

Based on pro day it looks like Chase and Pitts could be 4 and 5 in either order.
However, first, either Atl or Cin may really like another guy. And second a QB needy team may trade up to 4 which gives us either Pitts or Chase.

Smith would be a mistake because one of Chase/Pitts/Waddle will be available at #6 and he's not going to be better than those prospects.

Oh ok. Thanks for telling us.

Gotta love the armchairs that undoubtedly know all.

Damn the man for holding them all back from jobs they could do better than everyone else.

Smith would be a mistake because one of Chase/Pitts/Waddle will be available at #6 and he's not going to be better than those prospects.
Smith would be far from a mistake.

For what it's worth ... nothing we don't know

With Mike Gesicki and Durham Smythe approaching free agency at the end of the 2021 season, unless the Dolphins re-do their contracts this year, taking Pitts (or another young tight end, say UM’s Brevin Jordan) is smart roster management because it prevents the position payroll from getting bloated.
Thanks for posting but Omar Kelly is an absolute know nothing celebrity wannabe @sshat. I hate him with the heat of 9 suns.

Thanks for posting but Omar Kelly is an absolute know nothing celebrity wannabe @sshat. I hate him with the heat of 9 suns.
Sorry... not trying to ruin anyone's day lol ...

I do wonder if Miami is planning on Pitts not only for obvious reasons but also we have 2 TE's in a contract year ...

Would you trade down for the right price even if he's available?
As starved as we are for a top play maker how far down would you go?

I'm wondering if the Broncos want a QB that the Panthers might be looking for? Would that cause the Panthers to offer something more? Would you do it?
No more trading that pick unless we can be guaranteed of getting chase, Pitts, or smith. We need a real difference maker on offense man we do. Must set Tua up for success, that is the most important and highest priority for this draft full stop.

Back
Top Bottom