Omars take on Dolphins draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omars take on Dolphins draft

mwestberry

Club Member
Reaction score

For what it's worth ... nothing we don't know

With Mike Gesicki and Durham Smythe approaching free agency at the end of the 2021 season, unless the Dolphins re-do their contracts this year, taking Pitts (or another young tight end, say UM’s Brevin Jordan) is smart roster management because it prevents the position payroll from getting bloated.

No question Pitts is special.

Miami's in a great spot because I don't think Grier could go wrong with Chase, Smith, Pitts or Waddle.

Personally, I love the idea of pairing Pitts and Gesicki. But, at least currently, I'd say Smith and Waddle are the best fits.

I would take Pitts, but bigger question is is he there at 6
Would you trade down for the right price even if he's available?
As starved as we are for a top play maker how far down would you go?

I'm wondering if the Broncos want a QB that the Panthers might be looking for? Would that cause the Panthers to offer something more? Would you do it?

Would you trade down for the right price even if he's available?
As starved as we are for a top play maker how far down would you go?

I'm wondering if the Broncos want a QB that the Panthers might be looking for? Would that cause the Panthers to offer something more? Would you do it?
I'm hoping Atlanta trades down before the draft then we can sit at 6 and get Pitts or whoever the covet.

Yes I want more picks but want a big playmaker too.

I'm hoping Atlanta trades down before the draft then we can sit at 6 and get Pitts or whoever the covet.

Yes I want more picks but want a big playmaker too.
yeah ... I'd entertain #9 but wouldn't want to go much further ... picking a tad later still grabbing a play maker and maybe another 2nd? .... not sure of the comp though ... I guess it would depend on if there's a bidding war ...

Back
Top Bottom