Omars take on Dolphins draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omars take on Dolphins draft

Oh ok. Thanks for telling us.

Gotta love the armchairs that undoubtedly know all.

Damn the man for holding them all back from jobs they could do better than everyone else.
you're the same way..I think smith sucks and Pitts is better..you think smith is better and bash Pitts..no difference, pal!

Back in the day in the 2000's these guys opinions were respected when they were more humble, and more insightful. No one in here reads their articles anymore. They are too biased, and everyone just cringe. They just happen to be the local sports writers, but come off as dolphins haters more often than not.

Back in the day in the 2000's these guys opinions were respected when they were more humble, and more insightful. No one in here reads their articles anymore. They are too biased, and everyone just cringe. They just happen to be the local sports writers, but come off as dolphins haters more often than not.
Clickbait.

I'm hoping Atlanta trades down before the draft then we can sit at 6 and get Pitts or whoever the covet.

Yes I want more picks but want a big playmaker too.
I have read speculation that the Pats are looking to move up for Fields or Jones, that could make 4 of 5 picks before us QBs...All five playmakers plus Sewell would be available to us...Unlikely, but that would make round 1 pretty daggone interesting.

I have read speculation that the Pats are looking to move up for Fields or Jones, that could make 4 of 5 picks before us QBs...All five playmakers plus Sewell would be available to us...Unlikely, but that would make round 1 pretty daggone interesting.
Good for us but I don't want the Pats having a chance at a good QB, potentially, either!

All I can say is the Jaguars and Jets better not take the full ten minutes. Screw the ratings, start that F’in clock already.

40,150 minutes to go folks.

Just to update, the correct math would be 39,397 minutes.

I smoke a lot of herb at night, might have to re-check that one in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom