OMG! The Bills gave up a 1st and 4th for Rob Johnson?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG! The Bills gave up a 1st and 4th for Rob Johnson??

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The 1st was 9 overall apparently.. I never knew that..

Rob Johnson was even less tested than Feeley! Feeley for a 2nd seems pretty damn good compared to that trade..

BTW, I just read this on some Bills forum.

lol.......that's too funny. can the guy move any more then the statue they call Bledsoe?

why the hell not spend that pick on Rivers, Ben or someone with more promise?

this is what i keep saying. a 2nd round pick is not that big a deal. Feeley is proven in the sense that he came into a pressure situation and perfomed admireably in december. If feeley manages the game well, that is tons better than johnson right there alone. the kid has a good attitude who had a father who pushed him in the right direction. from what i have seen of feeley (not much but clips here and there), he gets rid of the ball nicely and finds his 2nd and third recievers.

Originally posted by jbond
lol.......that's too funny. can the guy move any more then the statue they call Bledsoe?

why the hell not spend that pick on Rivers, Ben or someone with more promise?

that is exactly why i dont think he makes it past pitt or buffalo (rivers)

Originally posted by finfan54
this is what i keep saying. a 2nd round pick is not that big a deal. Feeley is proven in the sense that he came into a pressure situation and perfomed admireably in december. If feeley manages the game well, that is tons better than johnson right there alone. the kid has a good attitude who had a father who pushed him in the right direction. from what i have seen of feeley (not much but clips here and there), he gets rid of the ball nicely and finds his 2nd and third recievers.
A 2nd round pick IS a big deal, but I hope Feeley is worth it.

Wonder where all sh** talking bills fans at now. Who would give a 1st and 4th for Rob Johnson. They were talking smack about our DB trade.

who cares......most of them don't know how to argue a point anyways and just spout off.....(not all of them now...)

Of course they gave up a 1st & 4th...lol...and here is how it happened!!!!

Rob: Are you sure they will fall for this again?

Rob's Agent: They are the BILLS......lol....I think we can get a 5th round pick instead of the 7th they are offering. But then again being the Bills they might give you the Biggest Contract in the History of the NFL..... IF THEY BITE!!!

......Later that DAY!!!!!

Rob's Agent: He will be a PROBOWL QB this season and break all of Dan Marino's Record in ONE SEASON!!!

Bills: Damn sounds pretty good to me & to think we were going to offer a 7th pick in 2007 for him. We never would have gotten him for a 7th round pick....not with a season like that coming up. Thanks for the inside tip....Hey do not tell anyone else......PLEASE!!!!!!

Rob's Agent: Hold on I just got a phone call.............It seems that other teams are talking to him RIGHT NOW on the PHONE. So you had better up the price and do it quick.

Bills: DEAL...IT's a DONE DEAL...Tell he to get off the phone....Okay .....Okay...Okay........Hey did you tell him yet....?

Rob's Agent: Rob you can hang up now I told you this would work AGAIN....:).......Your contract is going to be huge....The Bills gave up a 1st & 4th.......The bad news is your team is going to get KILLED every play this year.

Rob: That's okay I will just act like I am HURT......and ride the pine and collect my $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!

Flash Back to last season..........Willis will be a PROBOWL, Hall Of Fame RB this season.......I swear....lol

The man that made the trade for Buffalo is dead. This was the worst move ever made in Bills history. You guys better hope that AJ Feeley DOESN'T get compared to Rob Johnson and that you didn't get ripped off like we did.

:lol:

Umm.. Are some of you guys serious?? Im not good at picking up internet sarcasm.. I am talking about when the Bills FIRST aquired Rob Johnson years ago.. They got him for a 1st and a 4th.. Im not talking about now.. Bill dont want ANYTHING to do with Johnsons anymore..

You guys must have great threads about actually dolphin news if your talking about this ****

Yes Rob Johnson was a complete mistake, but don't be overconfident about Feely or you might just eat your words and shut up!

Back
Top Bottom