OMG Traylor played Linebacker for 3 seasons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG Traylor played Linebacker for 3 seasons

He must of ate alot of Momma's cookin since then :lol:

man imagine seeing this guy run an int. back 62 yards for a TD. Berman would say hes a rumbln stumbln.

they guy is 36... if he had anything left, the Patriots would never have let him go... no?

PressCoverage said:
they guy is 36... if he had anything left, the Patriots would never have let him go... no?

They let him go because they already have Wilfork starting for them at DT. They also have more good DT that are younger then Traylor.

o, no. this means the fins will go to a 3-4 D. and trade J. Taylor. and have Z. Thomas on the bench for half of the defensive plays...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PressCoverage said:

I think you're right. I am skeptical on just how much he will contribute.

ch19079 said:
o, no. this means the fins will go to a 3-4 D. and trade J. Taylor. and have Z. Thomas on the bench for half of the defensive plays...

That slays me.

ch19079 said:

Yawn.....

ch19079 said:

Just like a bills fan to not know anything about football.
Havent you heard????? Zach Thomas will be moving to SAFETY :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
Just like a bills fan to not know anything about football.
Havent you heard????? Zach Thomas will be moving to SAFETY :lol:

i dont know what i was thinking... :lol: :lol:

i can still remember the post that said he could move to SS, if he lost some weight... :lol:

PressCoverage said:

he's still pretty good, he was cut for cap reasons and because they had Wilfork.

I have Keith Traylors Card of when he was a linebacker for the broncos. I bought it when i was young and stupid. But when i looked through my old cards last year i noticed a linebacker by the name of traylor, and had to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom