On a side note…being reported Tua got married..guess I missed this | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On a side note…being reported Tua got married..guess I missed this

I’m happy for him but I can’t lie it is a little weird that he was so secretive about it and upset people found out.

People wanna know **** about celebrities. Him thinking it could be kept a secret is slightly weird. What about when/if they have a kid is the kids face gonna be shrouded with a blanket a la Michael Jackson?

I kid. Love tua but it was slightly strange.

Imagine that you're a fairly private person that doesn't CRAVE media spotlight all the time and isn't "ME ME ME". Then at the same time, the media treats you like ass, pushing ridiculous narratives about you all the time. I don't blame Tua one little bit for trying to keep his personal life private. I don't think it's strange at all.

Disrespectful? You might want privacy but when you become the starting QB for an NFL team that type of "invasion of privacy" comes with the territory.
It really isn't anyones concern, you're not entitled to know a thing about his private life

It really isn't anyones concern, you're not entitled to know a thing about his private life
Ok sure but this info specifically is available in public records so no matter who he is or what he does, its out there for the public to see.

Btw over something like this which would've been found out publicly anyways why is he stressing out? I mean before the draft he did an entire show/special what have you about his entire life and family with intimate recounting about his grandfather and such. If you are so private why do that? Give me a break about the fake outrage on something so trivial.

When you’re a starting QB in the NFL, you try to keep your mistresses secret, not your actual wife. This is just another indicator that Tua is not franchise QB material.

Back
Top Bottom