On an up note... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On an up note...

Dr. Phin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Phillips has been looking like a great young player. He has been getting good push in the middle on pass rushes and controls his gaps well against the run. He looks like a really good pickup. He may be playing better than any of our DL right now...

Phillips has been looking like a great young player. He has been getting good push in the middle on pass rushes and controls his gaps well against the run. He looks like a really good pickup. He may be playing better than any of our DL right now...

too early for this upnote... too early.

i need my morning Dolphin depression pills!!! :boohoo:

Here is another, although in our case I'm not sure it means anything.

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 32m32 minutes ago

Records for NFL teams that opened with 2 road games: @Titans (1-1)
Dolphins (1-1)
Lions (0-2)
Seahawks (0-2)
Ravens (0-2)

Dolphins (1-1)
Lions (0-2)
Seahawks (0-2)
Ravens (0-2)

Records for teams against the Jaguars in September since 2013:

Colts (2-0)
Chiefs (1-0)
Raiders (1-0)
Seahawks (1-0)
Eagles (1-0)
Redskins (1-0)
Chargers (1-0)
Dolphins (0-1)

Records for teams against the Jaguars in September since 2013:

Colts (2-0)
Chiefs (1-0)
Raiders (1-0)
Seahawks (1-0)
Eagles (1-0)
Redskins (1-0)
Chargers (1-0)
Dolphins (0-1)

That means absolutely nothing, might as well go back and highlight the Dolphins losses in September since 1966. They would have about the same meaning.

Phillips looks real good! He is putting pressure. I'd like to see more of him.

Dolphins (1-1)
Lions (0-2)
Seahawks (0-2)
Ravens (0-2)
interesting but doesn't explain how bad we are playing.

Ian Wharton just posted Tannehill's accuracy chart from week 2:

CPbgBamUkAUoLHX-1.png

Other nice things I saw:

16 of 20 passes thrown to Jarvis Landry have been completed. We're also actually allowing Landry to go downfield this season, a trend that hopefully continues and then some.

Is it bad the when suh got hurt yesterday I immediately thought "I wonder if we have an injury clause or something to get out of this contract!?" Too early? I think he has no faith with the dc and sadly with our FO he may be unhappy all season long.

Ian Wharton just posted Tannehill's accuracy chart from week 2:

CPbgBamUkAUoLHX-1.png

Other nice things I saw:

16 of 20 passes thrown to Jarvis Landry have been completed. We're also actually allowing Landry to go downfield this season, a trend that hopefully continues and then some.

There are people trying to prove invalid points that will quickly dismiss the facts on this chart as being the product of pure sorcery.

He does well when the team does bad. Imagine what he could do with a fully functional team?

Shut the hell up! You're only supposed to be negative! J/k :) Phillips looks like a first round pick. Good call Doctor.

Back
Top Bottom