? on Colts game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

? on Colts game.

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well,

I wish I would be asking this question after a Fins win vs. the Pats but it just did not happen that way. Believe me it is even harder for me to deal with this than most of you other FinFans...I live in Connecticut and my home phone and cell phone would not stop ringing yesterday after the Fins loss. I have always showed my true colors and I'm taking alot of heat for it up here in New England. But...payback is a B!@#h and we will get our revenge in New England...I hope!!! Well, here are my questions:

I along with 3 other relatives/friends will be attending the Colts vs. Fins on 11/2. We're leaving Wendsday 10/29 and driving down to Miami.

I was wondering if we would be able to get a tour of Pro Player stadium and if any of you other Fin Fans knew what we need to do to get a tour. How do we go about this?

Are there any places you FinFans would recommend to go to during our visit in Miami?

Who will also be attending the Colts game from the Finheaven board?

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I was wondering if we would be able to get a tour of Pro Player stadium and if any of you other Fin Fans knew what we need to do to get a tour. How do we go about this?
not sure, but you could try this
For more information contact the Pro Player Stadium Guest Services Department at (305) 623-6100 or visit the Pro Player Stadium Web site at www.proplayerstadium.com.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/tickets/stadiumpolicies/stadiumguide.asp

have fun :D

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Well,

Are there any places you FinFans would recommend to go to during our visit in Miami?

Who will also be attending the Colts game from the Finheaven board?

Go Fins!!!

I've never heard of any tours but you someone else might know more than me. I would suggest giving them a call...
Pro Player

As far as a visit is concerned.... it really depends on what all of you are into. If you like the night life, stay somewhere on Miami or Ft. Lauderdale's beaches.
For shopping and daytime activities, I would check out Sawgrass Mills for what seems like thousands of stores and restaurants. There are boating tours like Jungle Queen that tour the intercoastal. Downtown Ft. Lauderdale has a nightlife including Las Olas Blvd.....
Golf? Fishing? Hockey? There's something for everyone.....
Stuff to do

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom