On Football Eve.... i have anxioty about our oline | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On Football Eve.... i have anxioty about our oline

As we get closer to game time the more im worried about our oline. Both Tackles especially, Davis is getting old and was never elite and he's arguably our best linemen. Jacksons preseason is giving me cold swets and don't even get me started about Dieter at Center.

Funny thing is I am not worried about Tua at all, in fact his improvment is the only reason I'm at all optimistic about the season.

Hopefully I'm dead wrong about the oline bc if they are even half way decent we will make the playoffs.
:cool: I think most of us know the key to a successful season begins with the improvement of our OL. Playing the patsies at New England is a hell of test. Game 1 will be tough and show us if our OL is ready.

Or on the other side ask Doctor for a prescipt. of Fucital.

Increases cluelessness, Helps evade that being played out right in front of ones own eyes. Dilusional increase in ones personal hopes and creates a reality for the patient to actually believe non sense with the help and support from similar patients on it.
Its an old drug and cured many individuals from the realities of a neglected OL for 20 +'s years.

Hey order today from Dr Vinny Boom Botz, and get a free pair of Dolphin glasses which gives some additional blindness to its side effects ( AKA reality )...
Wow....... Now I know what my GF is on.......

Yeah, I am nervous about our whole team. I want to win, so bad! Isn't football great! Let's leave it all on the field, boys!! Go Fins! Woot!

Track And Field Win GIF

My concern is the depth. If they could stay together and get some bright lights chemistry, the whole would be better than the parts. But injuries are very much a part of the game and you have to imagine it will be tough to overcome losing the starters.

It's right to be concerned. This line hasn't been that good and I'm watching some defenses just destroying QB's around the league right now.

I just got hit by anxiety watching Chase and Smith having good games. I can see the board if we lose today. Should've moved up and got Chase or drafted Smith over Waddle. On the bright side Herbert looks mediocre. šŸ˜€

Back
Top Bottom