On May 17th My Brown Jersey Will Be Here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On May 17th My Brown Jersey Will Be Here!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know this is just about clothing, but I just checked the status of my Ronnie Brown jersey, and they didn't wait until he signed a contract and it was shipped on the 12th! I ordered it on April 27th, and they just shipped it and the UPS site says my order is expected to be delivered on May 17th! Sorry, I just had to express my excitment with all of you since I thought I would be waiting until July to get it. :D :mdfin: :banana:

Awesome. I'll probably get one later this summer.

byroan said:
Awesome. I'll probably get one later this summer.
Cool, did you decide what color yet? It took me a few days before I decided on an Orange jersey, because I still have a White Seau and Aqua Taylor that I still wear, but my only orange jersey was a Ricky. So, I decided to replace that orange one with this orange one of a player that actually wants to play the game.

Nublar7 said:
Cool, did you decide what color yet? It took me a few days before I decided on an Orange jersey, because I still have a White Seau and Aqua Taylor that I still wear, but my only orange jersey was a Ricky. So, I decided to replace that orange one with this orange one of a player that actually wants to play the game.

i want to get a jersey,

the only jerseys i own........Marino, Thomas, and now thanks to ebay , Lamar Smith......

i got the Lamar Smith Jersey off Ebay for $5.50:o

Doktor Ivel said:
i want to get a jersey,

the only jerseys i own........Marino, Thomas, and now thanks to ebay , Lamar Smith......

i got the Lamar Smith Jersey off Ebay for $5.50:o
$5.50 is a great price, but are you hoping for a Smith return?

Where did you buy the jersey- miamidolphins.com?

And it is shipping already?

Wow. I want mine.

Also, what about if Ronnie decides to put: R. Brown on the jersey.. or some minor change like that.. That is why I was going to wait, but I want one badly now.

Nublar7 said:

I'm leaning towards a teal jersey. I have a orange Thomas jersey already so I really don't want two of them even though they're awesome.

I'm going to wait a few months before I get mine. Hopefully they bring out 3XL or AUthentics. I'll probably get white too.

How much did you pay -- if you don't mind me asking -- might order one myself. Ronnie, not Kay Jay...

I more than likley getting Kay Jay in white

and Matt Roth in orange or aqua

Back
Top Bottom