On the bright side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the bright side

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
The team isn't tanking as some suggests. They are playing hard. Bush ran over 100 yards, Marshall played good, and the defense was decent ... except for the end of the game drive they gave up ... but that has become expected almost weekly. Miami still is giving an effort which makes the games worth watching. Unlike the Colts who just plain stink ... as Reggie would say. IMO Miami will win at least two games before the season is up.

Nah...Unlike the Dolts who can tank it and just say "If only Peyton was here" the Fins must actually show effort until the W looks like an actual possibility at which point they promptly lay down on offense & defense acting like they have never held a football in their life until the "L" is notched.

**See the last 2 weeks games to see plan in action
***See Sparano keep his job longer than any losing NFL coach in the HISTORY of the game.

The team isn't tanking as some suggests. They are playing hard. Bush ran over 100 yards, Marshall played good, and the defense was decent ... except for the end of the game drive they gave up ... but that has become expected almost weekly. Miami still is giving an effort which makes the games worth watching. Unlike the Colts who just plain stink ... as Reggie would say. IMO Miami will win at least two games before the season is up.
I thought they ran the ball well and completely shut down NY's running game. Manning took atvantage of Jimmy Wilson all day and as usual we only played 3 quarters then fizzled at the end. A new coach and QB should fix that.

Id feel better about the product Im seeing if I could rationalize it by saying they were tanking. Not sure why its good they arent :idk:. Thats just means they blow something fierce.

Id feel better about the product Im seeing if I could rationalize it by saying they were tanking. Not sure why its good they arent :idk:. Thats just means they blow something fierce.
Maybe but for 3 quarters we can play with anybody.
That's what's hard to understand.
Marino used to love being down 3 or 6 points with 3 minutes to play. These guys cann't make a play when it counts to save there lives.

Back
Top Bottom