On the chopping block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the chopping block

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
Are their any guys out there that could possibly be cut that Saban might be interested in come June 1.

Not sure but I find no reason to keep David Bowens at his salary. So the Fins should chop him and get another wide out (Az Hakim or Boston perhaps).

Jeff George or Vinny Testaverde could upgrade our qb situation and are readily available as we speak :lol:

Ruderic said:
Not sure but I find no reason to keep David Bowens at his salary. So the Fins should chop him and get another wide out (Az Hakim or Boston perhaps).

Agreed on Bowens.. Either trade this guy for a cond. 6th rounder or I say we cut him for depth elsewhere. Anyone on the other side of JT can get 6-7 sacks as proven every other year..

Jeff George? Are u kidding me? He hasn't played in what 3 yrs and Vinny , i would have taken him 2 yrs ago and maybe last yr,,,,, but not now. Lets give A.J a chance.

MiaFins1 said:
Jeff George? Are u kidding me? He hasn't played in what 3 yrs and Vinny , i would have taken him 2 yrs ago and maybe last yr,,,,, but not now. Lets give A.J a chance.
yes, he was.

Boik14 said:
Jeff George or Vinny Testaverde could upgrade our qb situation and are readily available as we speak :lol:

That's harsh. I think AJ will be fine but if we were going to pick up a QB I would target Rohan Davey if the Patriots let him go.

It'll be too hard to predict who other teams are going to cut, but does anyone have any idea who we will be releasing come June 1st? Does anyone think their could be any big surprises?

BrazForPhins said:
I hope Boston can be signed back..If we could get another safety would be nice, I would say we're pretty set.
Lest kill 2 birds with one stone. Move Boston to FS. Can you imagine a 240+lb FS who runs a 4.4??? Who wants to go over the middle? :goof:

painnotpleasure said:
It'll be too hard to predict who other teams are going to cut, but does anyone have any idea who we will be releasing come June 1st? Does anyone think their could be any big surprises?
Not sure, but I would guess we will need to free up some $ to sign Brown.

I think Freddie Mitchell will be released by the Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom